Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?

Go down 
+6
Ludo
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
oggy420
gomez1012
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Yo thats true it doesn't last as long. I hear tho that different varieties have different highs. The body buzz is different than weed. My wife compared it to xannax. Look forward to trying other strains.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 pm

purp and kush or its a smoke free zone around here
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo thats true it doesn't last as long. I hear tho that different varieties have different highs. The body buzz is different than weed. My wife compared it to xannax. Look forward to trying other strains.

Yeah like I said my buddy who moved to Japan really likes it as a sub for weed. But if he could get bud like we can over here he would rather do that. Like you said it doesn't last as long but it is a good alternative for people who can't get bud, I'll say that much.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 pm

honestly if i have to stop smoking pot for a job or whatever thats fine. I've had to do it before and yea, i miss it, i get urges to light up but i deal with it. Im not gonna start smoking some shit that i have no fucking idea what is in it to get a generic high for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
honestly if i have to stop smoking pot for a job or whatever thats fine. I've had to do it before and yea, i miss it, i get urges to light up but i deal with it. Im not gonna start smoking some shit that i have no fucking idea what is in it to get a generic high for a few minutes.

I quite smoking for over a year when I was with this bitch back in the day. I also had to quit for a couple months when I had surgery. Sure I missed it but it wasn't the end of the world. I also don't understand people drinking to compensate for not smoking. I really missed smoking blunts just as much as I missed getting high, I just love my blunts.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 pm

yea honestly the whole social aspect of it, smoking with your friends and shit, i think when you quit sometimes you miss that just as much as actually getting high.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea honestly the whole social aspect of it, smoking with your friends and shit, i think when you quit sometimes you miss that just as much as actually getting high.

exactly, I very very rarely smoke alone. Matching blunts with buddies is where it is at. Nothing like a good smoke session and some COD.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 pm

this whole summer has been pretty legit cause every night i go to my boys house for bong rips and beer pong. There's always hot chicks, plenty of ice cold beer, and fully packed bongs to go around for everyone. Considering i've been pretty much flat broke this whole summer, i really can't complain with how things are going.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

oggy420 wrote:
this whole summer has been pretty legit cause every night i go to my boys house for bong rips and beer pong. There's always hot chicks, plenty of ice cold beer, and fully packed bongs to go around for everyone. Considering i've been pretty much flat broke this whole summer, i really can't complain with how things are going.

I have never been to a party that had bongs floating around lol. Every get together just has plenty of blunts going around the entire time. But then again with get togethers we are smoking the reggie and not the bomb. None of us have enough $ to keep the bomb going around for everyone lol
We might get a small smoke session together before the party with the good shit as a nice little kick start. But pretty much drinking is a Friday-Sat thing since we all work early on the weekdays. So on those days it is blunts and crown for the most part.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Gomez are you really like unable to rationalize the label?

Ya of course it isn't pot. Unless you can present evidence that it's harmful you're being close minded and silly.

I got a couple buddies who get dropped so they use only this, test totally clean.

Come on man, your smoking a damn fragrance, be real about it

Like everybody else said, easy access to real marijuana!

The illegal aspect? Doesnt really bother me, I dont do dumb shit!

And there are ways around drug tests for employment, U-R-N Luck!

Dont see the point in smoking some knock off bud when the real stuff is about the same price, easy to get, and a better HIGH!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

just read an article on K2 and other stuff (what your talking about) bout to bcome illegal here in texas, couple people died and studies are showing it is really bad for your internal organs
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

yea but we're just close minded
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea but we're just close minded

we are just old dogs stuck in our ways lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 Im_not_stubborn_dog_shirt-p15530925044654927622l08_400
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

I just smoked it again today and I am really impressed by it. It doesn't feel like a generic high to me. Feels like I smoked some nice green. I aint trippin' though, I avoided it though for a while for the same basic reasons as some of you guys, basically because it's not pot, and I also remember treating salvia or whatever like that as well.

I bought it at the headshop yesterday under the recommendation of some college kids in there who were getting some. It's kind of a nice change of pace over weed. I also don't think it works as good out of blunts, at least mixed with pot. I'll try again today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Yo Wolfy is it ment for like a humidifier or something? Are you sure it is 100% safe? How cheap is it?
My buddy in Japan gets it online some how. I don't think it would make sense for me but like I said I can understand how it could make sense for some people as a kind of sub for bud.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:18 pm

hey wolf mix some Nutmeg in the blunt as well, since you seem to be in the experimenting mood anyway. Tell me how it goes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 pm

sad thing is I was stingy

didnt like smoking with people I was a solo johnson kinda guy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm

aww no bueno bird
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm

i match my buds but i aint supplyieng for the parrty i would roll my bleezy and disappear invite a girl and thats it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
i match my buds but i aint supplyieng for the parrty i would roll my bleezy and disappear invite a girl and thats it

Are your friends a bunch of free loading bums? All my boys are down to match. Now only a couple have the bomb but I'm not too stingy with that.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 pm

ohh im not saying i smoke everyone up, but there is a common understanding between my smoking friends. We know that not all of us are gonna have bud or money to throw down every night so we cover eachother and whoever got smoked up brings the bud tomorrow night. And if you don't follow the rules you dont get the blunt passed ur way, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 pm

no my close friends all match but you know how it is when your a ta party rolling up every duesche bag you ever met comes up thinking their cool and special like "hey let me know when you fire that up"

its like ya ok ass hole keep dreaming, come get me before you fire your girls pussy up and maybe we have a deal
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

my other problem was , no bullshit, i developed a big tolerance and sharing blunts didnt really do anything

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

ohh you mean scavs? Fuck no scavs never hit my shit. fuck them lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next