Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sarah Palin

Go down 
+6
LTFG
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Thomasdrrn09
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sarah Palin  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 pm

I'd fuck the shit out of Sarah Palin...that is all I have to say on this subject.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
It's also interesting how people disguise intolerance and sexism for women with traditional values with accusations of racism.

I can't speak for others... But exactly what is so appealing about Palin? The right and particularly the "Tea Party" are using her as their spokesperson and treating her as if she's the greatest humanitarian since Ghandi. In reality since she came onto the public scene a few years ago, she has done nothing but step on her own toes on the way to proving she's a mental turd. She is the political equivelant of Paris Hilton (Minus the sex tape... At least for now) to the entertainment world if you ask me... Traditional values?... Okay, if you say so...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'd let Sarah Palin fuck the shit out of me...that is all I have to say on this subject.

Fixed it Sooners... Watching how her husband cowers with the red light on, no way any man is using her as a toy. But there's lot of guys that fantasize about a woman gagging them and screaming out orders as she cracks a whip... So no shame in that...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'd let Sarah Palin fuck the shit out of me...that is all I have to say on this subject.

Fixed it Sooners... Watching how her husband cowers with the red light on, no way any man is using her as a toy. But there's lot of guys that fantasize about a woman gagging them and screaming out orders as she cracks a whip... So no shame in that...

I'll Ben Rothlisberger/Kobe Bryant that bitch, show her who is boss. Don't forget to keep the pimp hand strong LTFG.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

LOL... Yeah, I've lived with the "dream" of keeping the pimp hand strong for well over 20 years. I'm the very definition of understanding the difference between reality and fantasy... Wink

Disclaimer #2 - I love you dear if you ever find this and read it... I love you
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Sarah Palin  - Page 2 Whipped_motivational_poster-p228101487279841828836v_500
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

scratch

Really? Shit, add another word in the dictionary to the list that has me pictured under it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

What's so appealing about Palin? For you, a white man part of the power group, nothing, but for people like your wife or her friends? Different story entirely partner. You're a smart guy, you can figure that out.

During my sales career in just this area, which isn't even that conservative overall, not like some other areas of the country, I've sat in the living rooms of probably 20 rich farmers/local counselmen/clergy and had them preach to me how protecting Israel is America doing Gods work. The reason we're in the middle east is because of Israel. We're religiously motivated, and the fact we can dupe otherwise "smart" people like you into thinking we're not religiously motivated since we don't behead dudes to bible readings doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Sarah Palin  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpRfwNGGgNdTCy6tI8smOjuNq1Fgao2h5Qdngwu7BWBxp70Fo&t=1&usg=__AyFV5EJgV6WzYs-EWmSJR7IUO2s=
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What's so appealing about Palin? For you, a white man part of the power group, nothing, but for people like your wife or her friends? Different story entirely partner. You're a smart guy, you can figure that out.

During my sales career in just this area, which isn't even that conservative overall, not like some other areas of the country, I've sat in the living rooms of probably 20 rich farmers/local counselmen/clergy and had them preach to me how protecting Israel is America doing Gods work. The reason we're in the middle east is because of Israel. We're religiously motivated, and the fact we can dupe otherwise "smart" people like you into thinking we're not religiously motivated since we don't behead dudes to bible readings doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

The wife thinks Palin makes intelligent women look bad as well Wolf. Women like her and Hillary (For different reasons) set women back a few steps in many educated women's minds. Do they appeal to certain people? Obviously. But not most people that can think for themselves and aren't motivated by media babble and party line persuasion.

And now you're taking a different angle or spin as usual on the religious topic. The fact that "we're" religiously motivated isn't the same as PFC Johnson oredered to blindly pushing an attack button on a drone, Wolf. As usual, you have taken a vine and made a tree spinning whatever direction you want to fit your argument. Regardless, you'll never be able to actually connect PFC Johnson's personal motivations to a terrorists personal motivation no matter how hard you try to spin it...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm

wolf pretty much every girl i talk to on Palin think shes an idiot that makes women politicians look like morons

remember the Bush Doctrine question ahaha
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Sarah Palin  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpRfwNGGgNdTCy6tI8smOjuNq1Fgao2h5Qdngwu7BWBxp70Fo&t=1&usg=__AyFV5EJgV6WzYs-EWmSJR7IUO2s=

Sooners... It's getting almost as uncomfortable as Ali's infatuation with Cyborg!

Nevermind... Nothing's that bad... lol

Sarah Palin  - Page 2 200px-Cristiane_Santos
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Really? A former beauty queen with the sexy teacher look is troubling? I'm not saying I want to stick around and talk to the bitch. I'm just saying I'd have some fun with that MILF.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm

it was funny in Austin I ran into a guy actually from her town in Alaska that works there and he said basically when she got picked as McCains running mate they were all like oh shit, her dumbness will be exposed, we all voted for her cause she was the hot outdoors chick
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm

que wolf on sexism in 3..2....1......
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Really? A former beauty queen with the sexy teacher look is troubling? I'm not saying I want to stick around and talk to the bitch. I'm just saying I'd have some fun with that MILF.

Don't know... She's obviously closer to my age than yours and she does nothing for me. Don't think she has a great figure and that elongated square face puts me off. For her age a 7 at best for me. I guess it's kind of a combination of me not finding her attractive and wondering why young guys like a few of you do... One thing I do know is that both my father (Pushing 80) and my father-in-law (A bit younger) think she's hot. I think that's who she appeals to most... Old die hard Republicans who've had the barn door shut on their stallions long ago... lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

^^^^^

this
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

lol funny shit LTFG, she reminds me of a teacher I had in school that always wore these tight skirts...I also dig the bun with the glasses teacher look lol. What can I say? I'd stick it to her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin    Sarah Palin  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2