Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up

Go down 
+5
MMAEYES
oggy420
GDPofDRC
OU
Birdofthad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up Empty
PostSubject: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:37 pm

"Sarah Palin, a woman of unquestionable charm and personal appeal, is unfortunately deeply ignorant -- certainly not stupid, but shallow and unreflective," said Rutgers University political scientist Ross Baker. "Republican voters have picked up on this and have concluded that she is unfit for the presidency. Her impulsive comments are inconsistent with what is demanded of a president, which requires that they resist the temptation to toss off quips that might have serious consequences."

this guys right, her own party doesnt think she can win an election, I will register and vote for her in the primaries so hopefully she gets the nomination and gets spanked by Obama
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I'd still fuck her...just sayin
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqmZs0VoPw

This vid echos some/most of my thoughts on the issue, don't tell people to "take out, remove, use second amendment remedies, reload, grab your guns, etc.," or any other violent analogy because people are obviously to crazy or stupid to write off that kind of language to not act on it. Hate in hate out? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I agree ou and ludo I mean I get it,, this broads dumb, she couldn't even remember bidens name in the debate, that's why she asked to call him Joe.

But talk about fucking dumb, you have a seven minute video blaming the media and decide to throw in a word that is offensive to Jewish people, and yes congresswomen giffords is Jewish. Palins so dumb at times it's shocking
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

hopefully Ron Paul runs in 2012. Thats all i can say.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/12/sarah-palin-charge-of-blood-libel-provokes-rhetorical-controve/

this dumb bitch must have the worst speech writers ever.

lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

OU wrote:
I'd still fuck her...just sayin
I approve of this! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I called this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm

WOW I really had no problem with this untill now that I find out about all this violent speech said from people on the left and no one said shit

Montel Williams air america sept 9 09
"So Michele,slit your wrist! Go ahead! (chuckles) I mean, you know, do us all a better thing. Move that knife up about two feet, start right at the collarbone."

MSNBC Oct 13 09
Host of hardball
"Rush is looking more and more like mr big and at some point someones gonna jam a CO2 pellet into his head"

Mike Malloy the mike malloy show Feb 18 09
"The republican party must be executed. Rush Limbaugh needs to choke to death on his own fat. The republican party needs to be beheaded. It needs to be taken out on some dark moonless night in the middle of a corn field and decapitated."

Oh yeah Palin is the crazy one Rolling Eyes She may not be the smartest chick, I don't think she should run for office, but she is not what these people make her out to be. The same people talking shit about her don't give a damn about what I just posted and that to me makes them look dumber than anything Sarah ever did.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 am

I never really got the lethel venom for Palin. Yes, i understand she's right so the left don't like her, and yes she stands out because of her look and she's a little outspoken, but it's amps to 11 when it comes to left wing hate for Palin and it just never made a whole lot of sense to me. You know things are a little out of hand when some crazy liberal got into a stand off with police because he was angry that her daughter advanced to the next round of Dancing with the stars.

I think Rush Limbaugh is funny

Glenn Beck just creeps me out.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am

It's a strange mix of an outlet for sexism for liberal men who have to suppress it, those of the hijacked "women's movement" who don't understand mothers, or people who love their unborn kids, or women who like to enter into traditional, healthy human relationships, and also rage against her stupid religious and foreign policy beliefs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 am

Look kiddies, I am nothing more than OK with Sarah. She says stupid stuff, but then so does the President of the U.S. I quote "America is the greatest country on Earth, so help me fundamentally, transform it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up   Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Sarah Palin : Shut the Fuck Up
Page 1 of 1