Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sarah Palin at it again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Sarah Palin at it again Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:07 pm

So apparently Paul Revere rang bells and warned British troops. ya seriously she said that, gets better, she had a chance to remove her foot from her mouth and stuck by her retarded version of american history. Just let this moron keep talking, its comical how fucking stupid she is

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gPyMv4uXeN_RuIrV6nRYF38lgCcg?docId=CNG.bbaf1601ea15250b70584a4c3761a175.d31
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm

What's more comical is liberals absolute venom for her from the very start.

I remember reading about some guy who got in a stand off with police because her daughter advanced in dancing with the stars over that murderer Brandy. Yet, she's the comical one. I seen liberals make fun of her retarded son(Family Guy)..yet she's the comical one.

She's a little too hardcore to the right for my tastes...but she's not some evil person like the harcore left make her out to be. I remember reading so many liberals trying to blame her for the Arizona shooting..Jane Fonda was crying "SHE'S RESPONSIBLE" on twitter

This thread for example...is this even newsworthy? threadworthy?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

She has shown a complete lack of knowledge of anything American history and yet would still garner attention if she chose to run for President. sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 pm

She says some seriously ridiculous things but I am mostly with kings on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
What's more comical is liberals absolute venom for her from the very start.

I remember reading about some guy who got in a stand off with police because her daughter advanced in dancing with the stars over that murderer Brandy. Yet, she's the comical one. I seen liberals make fun of her retarded son(Family Guy)..yet she's the comical one.

She's a little too hardcore to the right for my tastes...but she's not some evil person like the harcore left make her out to be. I remember reading so many liberals trying to blame her for the Arizona shooting..Jane Fonda was crying "SHE'S RESPONSIBLE" on twitter

This thread for example...is this even newsworthy? threadworthy?

bro people with a brain realized she was a moron when she opened her mouth. I thought it was cool when she got picked as the VP originally, you know why she got picked? because McCain met her once, she made a good impression and had a track record as working well with Dems. She went completely off her rocker and into full Reagan mode, when she was to stupid for big time politics. Shes great at generating money though and thats all shes doing with this I might run shit, no way she runs, she may be dumb, but she knows she has no cance.

She wanted to go out and give a speech after John McCains consession speech, who the fuck does she think she is? She is a moron who seeks the spotlight, something our government doesnt need.
Bash Obama all you want but your a fool if you don't think Obama is actually smart.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm

and the thing with this is she wont admit shes wrong, SHE HAD A DAY TO SAY OOPS I MISSPOKE, SHES REALLY THIS DUMB OR IGNORANT
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeah, I have to say that I'm getting really tired of the "Democrats are so afraid of her, that's why they are constantly bashing her" angle that so many right-wing people are trying to push out there these days.

No, its pretty much as simple as she's a blunt dumbass who came along during an era where each of the two parties bash each other relentlessly. Is there any Democrat who wouldn't jump for joy if Palin ended up being the Republican nom? Honestly? I think it will be Romney who will lose to Obama anyway, just as anyone else who they threw out there would but I mean come on
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I don't believe they are afraid of her...and let me again state that i don't agree with the majority of the shit she says nor do i think she should run for president. I'm bi-partisan so i typically don't agree with half the shit each party believes in,,and she's way out there for the right just like someone like say George Soros is for the left. However, it's not just them bashing her. She's a politician so of course, she's going to get bashed by the opposing party. It's more than bashing. Just pure hate that a lot of times goes way over the line. There are tons of republicans that have the same ideals as she does that don't get this type of treatment from the liberal media.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 pm

I am an atheist sexual deviant who wants to declare war on Israel tomorrow after I legalize various drugs. Daddy ain't no conservative. But I can plainly see Liberals are scared to fucking death that she will stop them from hijacking the entire female sex by making liberal issues into "women's issues". This bitch can mobilize dollars and she gives a voice to women with traditional values who are one of the largest and under served demographics in the land.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 am

Who cares..
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah, I have to say that I'm getting really tired of the "Democrats are so afraid of her, that's why they are constantly bashing her" angle that so many right-wing people are trying to push out there these days.

No, its pretty much as simple as she's a blunt dumbass who came along during an era where each of the two parties bash each other relentlessly. Is there any Democrat who wouldn't jump for joy if Palin ended up being the Republican nom? Honestly? I think it will be Romney who will lose to Obama anyway, just as anyone else who they threw out there would but I mean come on

I pray that I get to see that debate haha.

I agree that it will be Romney as well, and they say history repeats itself, this has a lot of similarities to Clinton-Dole when the republucans basically knew they had no shot and the issues had to be non-issues to have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I don't believe they are afraid of her...and let me again state that i don't agree with the majority of the shit she says nor do i think she should run for president. I'm bi-partisan so i typically don't agree with half the shit each party believes in,,and she's way out there for the right just like someone like say George Soros is for the left. However, it's not just them bashing her. She's a politician so of course, she's going to get bashed by the opposing party. It's more than bashing. Just pure hate that a lot of times goes way over the line. There are tons of republicans that have the same ideals as she does that don't get this type of treatment from the liberal media.

ever seen the tea party rallies she speaks at? lol and I gotta disagree on the last line, the media blasts Bachman, Beck, Bobby Jindal and that other idiot trying to attack social security yet trying to scare elders about health care. I personally cant stand most hardliner republicans but will say, I gotta give Boehner credit cause he has worked with Obama on stuff like not letting the government shut down. We need bi-partisan cooperation to get out of this shit, not someone against everything the other says no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I am an atheist sexual deviant who wants to declare war on Israel tomorrow after I legalize various drugs. Daddy ain't no conservative. But I can plainly see Liberals are scared to fucking death that she will stop them from hijacking the entire female sex by making liberal issues into "women's issues". This bitch can mobilize dollars and she gives a voice to women with traditional values who are one of the largest and under served demographics in the land.

as usual wolf talks outta his ass and ignores statistics

Overall, Palin is viewed favorably by 47% of likely voters and unfavorably by 40%. But her numbers are worse among women than men: 45% of all women surveyed have a negative opinion of Palin, compared to 42% who view her positively. Fifty-two percent of men have a favorable opinion, while 35% are in the unfavorable camp.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1846443,00.html#ixzz1OTZrD
r00

Those numbers do not compare well with those of her direct competitor in the general election, Joe Biden. Among women, the Democratic candidate for vice president is viewed positively by 51% and negatively by 27%. Biden has an overall favorable to unfavorable split of 50%-31%, while McCain's is 54%-38% and Obama's rests at an enviable is 60%-33%

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1846443,00.html#ixzz1OTa0zyzR

Of all 4 people in the 2008 election she was the msot disliked one by females.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/16/trending-palin-support-fading-says-poll/

Nationally, 60 percent of voters now have a an unfavorable view of Palin while moe than half — 38 percent view her “very” unfavorable. That rating is higher than the combined ratings of Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie and Donald Trump.
Only 33 percent of those polled had a favorable view of the Alaska Governor who quit before her term ended and was the vice presidential candidate in John McCain‘s losing Presidential campaign in 2008.

couple recent polls, she has gone down consecutively each month this year for a reason, the more she talks the mroe harm she causes to her political career, thats her catch 22, she isnt smart enough for politics, go look at public records her husband was in every governors meeting and every political event she does for a reason. SHe aint that smart. But she has to stay in the public light to keep this money machine going cause theres tons of morons out there that worship Ronald Reagan without even knowing his politics (bail outs and raising taxes).

Since her Gifford statement she has been on a downward slope.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:24 am

Bird your idiot liberalism is annoying sometimes. Seriously.

1. No one on this forum really cares and

2. No one is lining up to pat you on the back or agree with your dipshit politics like you're looking for. I can't speak for everyone but most of us are white AND don't mind the fact we are, unlike yourself. Not that anyone else's politics are racially motivated, but it is pretty obvious that yours are motivated as much by your intense wiggerdom and racial self hatred.

Anyway, what the fuck stats am I ignoring? Palin is a retard, as are you, and all other conservatives, liberals and dipshits duped into thinking this dogshit really matters, but facts are Sarah gives a voice to a demographic that had none and was co-opted by the left. This is just a fact any liberal strategist would agree on who isn't up to his ears in meth and shitty hiphop tapes and could actually comprehend what I said. I didn't say all women, I said traditional women. I am sure there are plenty of bitches who hate her guts, love coke, black cocks and abortion, whatever.

News flash - 42 vs 45 is within any respectable poll's margin of error to be about even, and in the past, only the 45 ever had any kind of voice in politics. This is what I am talking about. Jesus fucking Christ bird.

Quote :
I agree that it will be Romney as well, and they say history repeats itself, this has a lot of similarities to Clinton-Dole when the republucans basically knew they had no shot and the issues had to be non-issues to have a chance.

This is straight up ridiculous pretend land talk from someone saying things as if they'd be reality. The Republicans have as good a shot to unseat an incumbent as any party could pray for. A nomination for Palin would normally be suicide but if a black dude got elected simply for being a black dude then all bets are seriously fucking off now. As stupid as Palin is I could see her get elected now because we live in Bizzaro world and have ever since Obama won the election. Never under estimate the stupidity of the mob.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 am

Man, I haven't done anyone this dirty in a while. Sorry it came at your expense bird but that felt good.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:37 am

I miss oggy, at least his political shit was somewhat intellectually engaging and not banal rehashes of that dyke from MSNBC, less her boyish good looks and wit.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird your idiot liberalism is annoying sometimes. Seriously.

1. No one on this forum really cares and

2. No one is lining up to pat you on the back or agree with your dipshit politics like you're looking for. I can't speak for everyone but most of us are white AND don't mind the fact we are, unlike yourself. Not that anyone else's politics are racially motivated, but it is pretty obvious that yours are motivated as much by your intense wiggerdom and racial self hatred.

Anyway, what the fuck stats am I ignoring? Palin is a retard, as are you, and all other conservatives, liberals and dipshits duped into thinking this dogshit really matters, but facts are Sarah gives a voice to a demographic that had none and was co-opted by the left. This is just a fact any liberal strategist would agree on who isn't up to his ears in meth and shitty hiphop tapes and could actually comprehend what I said. I didn't say all women, I said traditional women. I am sure there are plenty of bitches who hate her guts, love coke, black cocks and abortion, whatever.

News flash - 42 vs 45 is within any respectable poll's margin of error to be about even, and in the past, only the 45 ever had any kind of voice in politics. This is what I am talking about. Jesus fucking Christ bird.

Quote :

This is straight up ridiculous pretend land talk from someone saying things as if they'd be reality. The Republicans have as good a shot to unseat an incumbent as any party could pray for. A nomination for Palin would normally be suicide but if a black dude got elected simply for being a black dude then all bets are seriously fucking off now. As stupid as Palin is I could see her get elected now because we live in Bizzaro world and have ever since Obama won the election. Never under estimate the stupidity of the mob.

you seriously have a problem if you think im not proud of who i am. That speaks more to the underlying problems within you if you think im not proud to be white or whatever the fuck that comment meant.

Your also an idiot for thinking a half black dude got elected because he was black sorry you arent worth the time on this stuff. I also dont look for pats on the back i just think its funny how stupid this women is.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 am

So she's trying to defend herself now LOL, I don't really care about this stuff, but this chick is too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin at it again   Sarah Palin at it again Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin at it again
Page 1 of 1