Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's Canvas been lately?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Where's Canvas been lately? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Is he mad at us and posting somewhere else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 pm

I think he's just taking a break, nothing dramatic happened to make him leave.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

That's cool, I like Canvas, he's a good contributor to this forum, I know he had some issues with the avatars, pics, vids and signatures here, I hope that doesn't keep him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 pm

If it was really bothering him I am sure he'd let us know that he'd be departing. Probably just had fourth of July week off.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Ring wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

That's cool, I like Canvas, he's a good contributor to this forum, I know he had some issues with the avatars, pics, vids and signatures here, I hope that doesn't keep him away.
Ring, if that's a problem then maybe we should discuss it. Let me know when you're available to read a PM.

Thanks
Frank
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Ok, with respect to the board and the great job Ali is doing, I have a little problem with some of the pics too. Well, just one. If you're interested Ali, maybe I can PM you and we can discuss it. Just know, it has nothing to do with you. (Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Ring wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Ring, if that's a problem then maybe we should discuss it. Let me know when you're available to read a PM.

Thanks
Frank

Frank, you're welcome to PM me anytime, but I don't think this is that big of a deal, or something that we can't discuss in this thread. The last time I can recall Canvas posting something was about a week ago he seemed to have been annoyed with the avatars, pics, and vids that get posted by some of us here. It may just be a coincidence or like Ali said he may just be taking a break, who knows.

I personally don't have a problem with most of the avatars, pics, vids and signatures that get posted here, I believe it adds to the forum. If I had any complaint, it might be to keep the pics and vids small and to a minimum, that makes the threads easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Canvas been lately?   Where's Canvas been lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Canvas been lately?
Page 1 of 1