Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:53 am

hahahah I love Lane Kiffins dumb ass face hes a fucktard

long season for the trojans
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 am

LOL I loved watching USC giving up so many points. Wish I could have stayed up and watched more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:49 am

I hate USC and I hope they lose every game. BUT they will probably win the Pac 1 once again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 am

soonermark890 wrote:
I hate USC and I hope they lose every game. BUT they will probably win the Pac 1 once again.

No I really don't see that happening this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Its hard to say that. Who out there has the talent they do? I really hope you are correct. I just see them losing two games and winning the PAC 1 again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Its hard to say that. Who out there has the talent they do? I really hope you are correct. I just see them losing two games and winning the PAC 1 again.

I think Oregon St would have run them off the field last night. I think we could see them lose 3 conference games this year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am

I'm still here.

It was the season opener...I still think USC will win the Pac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I think Oregon St would have run them off the field last night. I think we could see them lose 3 conference games this year.
I really hope you are right. Oh I really hope Boise loses tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 am

Boise dont play til monday.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I hope Boise loses to VT and Oregon St and we never have to hear about a non-BCS team in the title game ever again. Take your Feista Bowl invitation with a smile on your face and thank the Lord we are letting you play with the big boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 am

NoRegret wrote:
Boise dont play til monday.
LOL I just realized that and was about to edit it. oh well. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I hope Boise loses to VT and Oregon St and we never have to hear about a non-BCS team in the title game ever again. Take your Feista Bowl invitation with a smile on your face and thank the Lord we are letting you play with the big boys.
Why is TCU ranked ahead of us? Some people have us ranked as high as number 1 and others have us like 10. This is a weird year for the ranking.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Why is TCU ranked ahead of us? Some people have us ranked as high as number 1 and others have us like 10. This is a weird year for the ranking.

Just the carry over from last season. OU seems to be a trendy pick right now to make to the National Championship. Both SVP and co-host Ryan Rusillo picked OU to make it to the Championship. Both however had them losing to a SEC team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Just the carry over from last season. OU seems to be a trendy pick right now to make to the National Championship. Both SVP and co-host Ryan Rusillo picked OU to make it to the Championship. Both however had them losing to a SEC team.
What a shock. They have an SEC team in it and winning it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm

HAWAII SPEED GAVE THEM A TON OF PROBLEMS

they are in for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG year
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
HAWAII SPEED GAVE THEM A TON OF PROBLEMS

they are in for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG year

Exactly I was thinking what would Quiz being doing to these guys tonight? Wouldn't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 pm

I think this year will come down to the Civil War for champ just as it has the past 2 years
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 Ianjohnson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10   Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres Everyone Saying USC Was Best Team in Pac 10
Page 1 of 1