Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert

Go down 
+3
NoRegret
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

If Lebron leaving town was a kick to Gilbert nuts (and team net worth) then this response is a kick to the ass, basically said well hell ya i made the right decision

MIAMI -- It didn't sound like LeBron James was hurt all that much by the bitter rant directed toward him by Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert.

It actually worked in James' favor. It made him feel even better about his tough decision this week to leave the Cavaliers after seven seasons to join the Miami Heat.

"To hear my former owner's comments, I absolutely know I made the right decision,'' James said Friday night during a press conference at American Airlines Arena.

Gilbert wrote an open letter to Cavaliers fans after James announced his decision Thursday night on national television, calling his decision, "a cowardly betrayal.'' He also called James "a former hero,'' taking shots at his self-serving manner in which he made the announcement.

"I don't really have a reaction to what Dan said,'' James continued. "When things hit the fan, you see a guy's true colors. I have no reaction because at the end of the day, Dan's comments won't stop me and my family from sleeping at night. It just won't do it. It's just going to make us powerful, more powerful.''
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Gilbert got Lebron on big time and I agree that Lebron is a turd for what he did. I hope Cleveland wins a championship now.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I wouldnt really say that was "firing" back.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

It would be awesome if Gilbert countered with "LeBron's a fag"
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
It would be awesome if Gilbert countered with "LeBron's a fag"

LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

its funny cause this guy on the radio here beat out Gilbert for a NBC job way back in the 80s and said Gilbert wrote a bitchy letter about him to the station when he didint get the job

so he was like wow I am like Lebron hahahah

it was funny
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 pm

ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Dan Gilbert really came out looking bad in all this. He actually took some of the heat off of LeBron.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 pm

I was pissed my Magic didn't try a sign-&-trade. We could have given them Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter so the Cav's wouldn't be empty handed. We would have Lebron, Dwight, Jameer, and JJ Redick? Oh that would have been awesome.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:53 pm

timthebim wrote:
Dan Gilbert really came out looking bad in all this. He actually took some of the heat off of LeBron.

The people of Cleveland applauded him which is all that matters. And LeBron lost the majority of his fanbase in this
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm

[quote="bobbitt15"]
timthebim wrote:

The people of Cleveland applauded him which is all that matters. And LeBron lost the majority of his fanbase in this[/quote]

He lost some but I wouldnt say the majority.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Only the wine and cheese crowd white people, all the blacks were like "Yeah! Go get that money and some rings!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert   Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert Empty

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha Lebron Fires Back at Dan Gilbert
Page 1 of 1