Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fires all over my town

Go down 
+2
timthebim
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

fires all over my town Empty
PostSubject: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:45 pm

We are in a big drought and we have 50mph gust of wind today. 2 fires in town right now and 1 just outside of town in the wildlife refuge. Been a crazy day, power is out in parts of town cause of the wind. But these fires are fucking shit up. People aren't able to get to there houses.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Damn thats crazy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

damn man i guess that means theres only 1 thing to do..................talk about the Civil War hahahah
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
damn man i guess that means theres only 1 thing to do..................talk about the Civil War hahahah

LMAO Bird thats some funny shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:15 pm

What the fuck is up with all these disasters? I hope your town is safe and no 1 gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

yo sooners,

everything ok?

we had the 50 mph winds aswell and i got home to my back bay windows(non operating) bowing in with the gusts. I had to open the windows asap
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 am

I started a brush fire one time beatin out a pipe, had to call the fire department. Wasn't that big, but pee and drinks in my car weren't about to put it out.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

LA wrote:
I started a brush fire one time beatin out a pipe, had to call the fire department. Wasn't that big, but pee and drinks in my car weren't about to put it out.

LMAO I think its safe to say u had alot to drink last night.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:15 pm

are yalls fires the ones that spread to Texas? I know we got some going now also
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 am

ya alright g?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

Cu Bua wrote:
yo sooners,

everything ok?

we had the 50 mph winds aswell and i got home to my back bay windows(non operating) bowing in with the gusts. I had to open the windows asap

Everything is fine now. My sister had to be real slick in order to get her dogs out of her house. She was finally allowed back at her house late that night. Mainly it was cause the visisblity on the road. That wind really made things difficult.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:49 am

Birdofthad wrote:
are yalls fires the ones that spread to Texas? I know we got some going now also

My work has an office in Wichita Falls, Texas. I know they had some fires as well. Not sure how bad thiers got but they were dealing with the same wind we were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fires all over my town   fires all over my town Empty

Back to top Go down

fires all over my town
Page 1 of 1