Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

P4P list will change

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
icebergsnoopy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

P4P list will change Empty
PostSubject: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 am

P4P lists will be drastically diff, check this breakdown out, shits gonna be crazy!!

http://www.mmareligion.com/site2/?p=740
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 am

Fedor might still be #1 for me, he will be no lower then 2 for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 am

1. Anderson Silva
2. GSP
3. Fedor Emelianenko

That's mine for now. Fedor goes back to number 1 if GSP and Anderson lose or he becomes UFC Heavyweight champ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 am

Fedor could reclaim my #1 spot if he beats Werdum in a rematch and beats Overeem.

All great fighters lose at some stage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Fedor might still be #1 for me, he will be no lower then 2 for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

#1GSP
#2Anderson Silva
#3Fedor.
Back to top Go down
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm

A lot will change with Brock and Carwin this weekend, anderson in 2 months and gsp in 6 and aldo should be fighting soon too
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

icebergsnoopy wrote:
A lot will change with Brock and Carwin this weekend, anderson in 2 months and gsp in 6 and aldo should be fighting soon too

Why? Neither guy should sniff a P4P list even with a KO win in the first 30 seconds of the fight this weekend.
Back to top Go down
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Quote :
Why? Neither guy should sniff a P4P list even with a KO win in the first 30 seconds of the fight this weekend.

WHY??? Because Brock is on some lists and he will move up with a win and Fedor losing, Carwin has 12 first round KO's and undefeated, obviously its gonna shake things up and If anderson wins with a ko or sub he will solidify the #1 spot, if he loses its gonna be up in the air who's #1
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:11 pm

icebergsnoopy wrote:
Quote :

WHY??? Because Brock is on some lists and he will move up with a win and Fedor losing, Carwin has 12 first round KO's and undefeated, obviously its gonna shake things up and If anderson wins with a ko or sub he will solidify the #1 spot, if he loses its gonna be up in the air who's #1

Anyone who has Brock on a P4P list should just keep their thoughts to themselves. I'm not saying it makes you a moron but it does mean that you are dumber then a retarded infant.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Come on sooner, I have him as my number 1 ranked HW and I am supposed to not list a HW on the P4P list? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Come on sooner, I have him as my number 1 ranked HW and I am supposed to not list a HW on the P4P list? That makes no sense.

Brock Lesnar isn't a top 50 P4P fighter. But hey, if we know anything it is that me and you do not view the HW divsion the same in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Quote :
Anyone who has Brock on a P4P list should just keep their thoughts to themselves. I'm not saying it makes you a moron but it does mean that you are dumber then a retarded infant.

LMAO PERFECT!!!!! I couldn't have said it better.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Anderson is 1 for me
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 pm

You have to understand the p4p concept.

A HW like a Couture, Nog or Fedor is a p4p fighter because they beat larger fighters with skill.

A HW like a Sylvia, Carwin or Lesnar isn't a p4p fighter because they beat smaller fighters with size.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
You have to understand the p4p concept.

A HW like a Couture, Nog or Fedor is a p4p fighter because they beat larger fighters with skill.

A HW like a Sylvia, Carwin or Lesnar isn't a p4p fighter because they beat smaller fighters with size.

Sometimes Wolf, you're pretty fucking awesome.
P4P list will change Hands_clapping
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 pm

I pantented the anti-P4P argument
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am

Only in the alternate universe where I patented the lineal champion concept.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:39 am

But mine actually holds up
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:42 am

I would argue I patented it anyway. I've been saying it since the beginning of recorded history anyway. Or at least since Tim Sylvia was champ. Both hold up by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P4P list will change   P4P list will change Empty

Back to top Go down

P4P list will change
Page 1 of 1