Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck Liddell might continue fighting

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
boomer sooner
Andrew the Raider King
OU
SOKO
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chuck Liddell might continue fighting Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 am

"I'm still working on evaluating," Liddell told Yahoo! Sports. "I thought I did great before I was caught. I have to look at it some more and think about it. I think I looked good and I definitely was in great shape. I could have kept that pace up for another four rounds, without a doubt.

"There's a lot still to think about. I felt pretty good and I think showed I can compete. I'm not going to rush and I'll do what I think is best. I'm just not at a point to make that decision yet."

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/29882.html?CMP=OTC-RSS
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 am

<--------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:12 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
<--------------

There is always other organizations.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 am

Dana White doesnt get to tell guys when to retire, simply when they arent welcome in his cage anymore, he needs to realize that, I bet Chuck eventually retires but he deserves to think about it, if he fights again I will watch for sure

see this is where having Mark Coleman for 1 more fight would be fun
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

chuck looked better than he has in years but his chin has been retired for years. I feel for him sucks to still have it but cant take a jab for shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 am

He can still beat the shit out of Tito.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 am

Maybe he can still beat Tito! He looked better than he has, that is true, as long as he doesn't get hit in the face. That wasn't a devestating shot he took and it laid him out. He needs to retire or go to Shine Fights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Maybe he can still beat Tito! He looked better than he has, that is true, as long as he doesn't get hit in the face. That wasn't a devestating shot he took and it laid him out. He needs to retire or go to Shine Fights.

He needs to beat Tito's ass so they can both retire.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 am

Chuck Liddell might continue fighting Wwmbm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Chuck Liddell might continue fighting Wwmbm

Chuck's a good sport.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

Chuck is the freaking man.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 am

That pic screams Chuck is Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

What's with Rich's obsession with pink ?
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 am

Rich looks really nervous while CHuck is signing the cast. These are two class acts and Dana White is lucky to have hooked up with them when he did.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

team colors. Pink and brown is one of the worst color combos of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

It reminds me of the shocker position.

one in the pink and one in the.. you know Wolfy's source of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

It reminds me of the shocker position.

one in the pink and one in the.. you know Wolfy's source of pleasure.
Chuck Liddell might continue fighting TheShocker
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 am

Chuck Liddell might continue fighting Shocker
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 am

I don't care to ever see him fight again
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Problem is Tito might be the only LHW under contract in the UFC that Chuck can beat right now. Everytime he fights, I wince whenever an opponent is throwing a punch because I know the inevitable is coming... Chuck laying on his back, mouth agape and eyes glossed over as the ref is pulling his opponent off. Seeing him fight anymore just reminds me of watching Johnny Unitas tripping over his offensive linemen in a Chargers uniform... Some people just never know when to call it a day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

LOL at both those pictures.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Chuck should just retire. He's lost three in a row, yeah, but to three very good, if not great fighters. Three champs really. I would hate to see him get clipped and KO'd by lesser opponents, and esecially TIto.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Chuck could still beat Randy who's supposedly in the mix, but he should call it quits at this point. Chuck's lost 5 of his last 6 fights, 4 by knockout.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm

I disagree.

Chuck could beat the shit out of a lot of guys in the UFC if he stopped over committing and leaving his chin out there. I wish he fought more like Wanderlei has been. Look guys, Liddell took many shots from both Shogun and Rich before he went down, and I bet chin for chin he isn't much different than Rashad Evans who gets wobbled by everything he gets touched with.

One is being forced into retirement one has a title fight on the horizon.

Guys Liddell would KO tomorrow ;

Anthony Perosh.
Matt Hamill.
Phil Davis.
Eric Shafer.
Tim Botsch.
Vladimir Matyushenko.
Randy Couture.
Mark Coleman.
Kimbo Slice.
Forrest Griffin.
Jason Brilz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I've been wanting to see him continue. He isn't gonna be champ again. That's no reason to retire. He got KO'd several times, not by anyone bad. He can still beat up dudes plain and simple. No reason for him to retire at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell might continue fighting   Chuck Liddell might continue fighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Liddell might continue fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next