Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm

so was it a good episode?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Not really. Kind of boring even though it was about MMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

I have not watched the Simpsons in years . I used to love the show but ever since Family Guy came on the scene and South Park aged like a fine wine I've ignored Homer and Mr Burns.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Simpsons is kind of hit or miss. Family Guy used to be funny but they're way too political and it just gets annoying. I wish Futurama would come back. I've been hearing rumors about it forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Didn't comedy central order some Futurama episodes ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons   Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Liddell on the Simpsons
Page 1 of 1