Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?

Go down 
+5
OU
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
chorky777
KingsOwn19
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 am

"A source close to the promotion informed Heavy.com of the news on Tuesday afternoon."

"The bout would serve as the co-main event of the blockbuster card that is expected to be headlined by a UFC heavyweight title bout between Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin."

- Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin
- Chuck Liddell vs. Randy Couture
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Wanderlei Silva
- Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/30/1397611/liddell-couture-4-planned-for-ufc

What's the problem with Liddell vs. Franklin again? Neutral
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 am

This better be a God damned early April Fools joke, or I'm gonna be soooo pissed. I'm fucking tired of old people fighting each other. No more "legends" fights, please. This case is even worse because we've already seen it 3 God damned times. The only rematch "legends" fight I'll tolerate now is Fedor against Nogueira, and I definitely don't want to see that shit, but I'd take it because it would mean Fedor was in the UFC. As it is, fuck these shitty fighters that have been passed up getting in there together.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 am

lol chork what is wrong with "legends" fights?

Surely you see no value in Chuck Liddell's face being elbowed to dust by Jon Jones?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

Just what I want Chuck and Randy IV...NOT!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

Chuck just said earlier this week that he is still fighting Tito. Dana said a week ago Chuck is still fighting Tito. Tito put on his twitter awhile back that he is still going to be able to fight Chuck.....So as far as I'm concerned Chuck is still fighting Tito.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
"A source close to the promotion informed Heavy.com of the news on Tuesday afternoon."

"The bout would serve as the co-main event of the blockbuster card that is expected to be headlined by a UFC heavyweight title bout between Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin."

- Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin
- Chuck Liddell vs. Randy Couture
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Wanderlei Silva
- Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/30/1397611/liddell-couture-4-planned-for-ufc

What's the problem with Liddell vs. Franklin again? Neutral

Man, if true there are alot of over the hill fighters on that card. shit, throw Nog vs Coleman on there for good measure.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 am

That card looks pretty good to me!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 am

I think Captain may have a very good point. Sure Tim there are a lot of big names, but quite a few of them are past their primes. Don't get me wrong, I am fucking watching it, because I can't imagine missing that card, but there are some guys who need to consider retirement on it too.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

Oh Im watching it, no doubt. Brock Carwin seals that deal, and Im not against any one of the particular fights, but they are compacting a bunch of older dudes onto one card.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm

This whole situation is confusing. I want to know what the main event for 115 will be
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

If Chuck fights anyone besides Tito then I will be fucking pissed. With Dana, Chuck and Tito saying within the last 10 days or so that the fight is still on. If this fight is off then it will be just to draw viewers to TUF. Which is fucking bullshit. Tito vs Chuck or bust!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I think Captain may have a very good point. Sure Tim there are a lot of big names, but quite a few of them are past their primes. Don't get me wrong, I am fucking watching it, because I can't imagine missing that card, but there are some guys who need to consider retirement on it too.

I actually would like to get all the older guys on 1 card cause then it assures us that Randy and Chuck or Wandy va Akiyama wont be a ppv mainevent lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
If Chuck fights anyone besides Tito then I will be fucking pissed. With Dana, Chuck and Tito saying within the last 10 days or so that the fight is still on. If this fight is off then it will be just to draw viewers to TUF. Which is fucking bullshit. Tito vs Chuck or bust!

Ya Tito and Dana never lie, I remember when Tito looked at Forrest and said, "know you get to fight me at 100 percent"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?   Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Liddell vs.........Randy Couture?
Page 1 of 1