Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official "what are you drinking" Thread

Go down 
+14
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
killerofchicken
josh200612
KingsOwn19
OU
SOKO
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
LA
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Well, I havent drank it yet, but my buddy bought me a bottle of Crown last night for all the money I have saved him at the store I work at.

Pretty fair trade if I do say so myself lol.

regular or Black? Black just has more alcohol. Crown is my drink of choice these days. Mostly shots but crown n coke is cool too.

Its just the regular crown. I've been wanting to try the Black one, because I hear it is really good on the rocks...but I will have to try that at another time.

I usually just drink Crown straight because its one of the smoothest liquors I have ever drank, and I dont mind pounding shots of it down. I have mixed it with Dr. pepper before though, and that was actually really good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

sokolkevin wrote:
crown black is my shit right now. double crown with a splash of ginger ale and a fresh lime. Getting thirsty just talking about it.

never tried that before, but I hate ginger ale. Taste like bitter Sprite. Crown Black is my shit too. Just pour a shot and chase it with coke. Goes down easy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am

You guys want to hear of some weird shit.

This past new years, me and quite a few other buddies of mine were just getting completely trashed on jagerbombs, irish carbombs, rum and cokes of any sort, and I also drank a little bit of vodka, and a few beers from playing pong and flip cup.

But my dude Matt, who blacked out drunk at about 3 AM, just started doing the most random and crazy shit and was just rollin around screamin the dumbest shit and callin out my marine buddy telling him to "break his ankle" cuz he couldnt do it lol and told my marine buddy he didnt fear death lol and just a buncha stupid shit like that.

Those two are like best friends though, and matt was doing it to cheer him up since his gf cheated on him.

On to the weird part though....the dude (after blacking out) pours about 6 shots worth of Jager into a glass, and then decides to fill the rest of it with MILK...He then proceeded to chug the entire thing.

Needless to say he continued on his tear of doing stupid random shit blacked out before he finally keeled over and passed out and then puked haha. Great night great night.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 am

should be good on the rocks too as smooth as it is. My pops gets insulted when I splash it with soda. He says get the cheap shit if your going to disrespect it like that. I tell him Id rather have several drinks instead of a couple cause the nights can be long.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am

milk and yager..... yack it lmfao
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm about to make a 5 hour drive to help my buddy move. After we get done it is off to BWW to get hammered. Damn that drive is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Rolling rock extra pale, goes down just like water... I can't drink beer/lagged that that has too much of a alcohol aftertaste, this stuff is perfect... Also if ur a light beer drinker, give heineken light a try, it's not bad IMO... I'm real drunk right now and about to spark a bowl, cheers fellas!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Sam Adams. Best American brewed beer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 am

I just had some Sam Adams light!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Which kind of Sam Adams? lol There are like 30 different kinds.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am

Yuengling! miss my beer....get a couple case everytime I head back out east.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 am

Yeah I hear alot about that beer, but its not sold in Ohio. I'd have to drive to Pennsylvania in order to buy it.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 am

dats where is brewed....good shit. the black and tan is awesome
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

r3dman7630 wrote:
dats where is brewed....good shit. the black and tan is awesome

Yeah, i've heard nothing but good things about that beer. Several guys have said its the best they've had but they dont know shit because they're the type that drinks Natty Light every weekend. lol
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

hahaha....2nd fave is Turlte Dew brewed in Oregon. Damn all these good beers an im stuck in the desert. haha
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

yeungling is real smooth and pretty good imo but tastes a little flat and for a flat taste it make me burp like crazy after a few of them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:08 am

I'm back finally. 5 and half hour drive, fucking sucked. Got pretty hammered the first night I was there. Started with Yager Bombs then switched to Miller Lite. Good times.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 am

Bombs are great!!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

disagree
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm not much of a drinker but I have been pretty hammered since Wednesday, I'm trying to recover today before I go back to work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:56 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm not much of a drinker but I have been pretty hammered since Wednesday, I'm trying to recover today before I go back to work tomorrow.

Pussy!

jk
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 pm

shots of Black Label Crown again tonight. Chasing with Coke.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 pm

how many Red Stripes you got down Bird?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 am

am I the only one tonight?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 am

my bad brotha, down 2 24 red stripes, drank a 24 moteletta or whatever you know th ered beer, on my 2nd 24 of coors light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official "what are you drinking" Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next