Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films

Go down 
+5
josh200612
NBrooks5
GolbeZ
LA
Birdofthad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am

Like I stated in an earlier post,nothing was more ridiculous than Bond running across the backs of Mr.Big's crocodiles.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am

Birdofthad wrote:
At the end of Roger Moore putting the midget from Fantasy Island in a suit case I like to think he is really in there and everything he is telling Bond he is really telling Roger Moore cause hes pissed hes in a suitcase

hahaha

ya Wint and Kidd were ,,,ughhh.........special friends ,hahaha

How about the cheesy music playing while Bond was about to be cremated in a casket.Connery was obviously bored with the role at that point.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 am

haahahaha ya Connery was like Im out thanks for the pay check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOVeec2_Kak

Bond in Harlem
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 am

You got a honky on your tail.Classic.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am

Connery was hell bent on leaving the Bond series after You Only Live Twice,but was begged to come back for Diamonds after a four year hiatus.Connery was getting thick around the gills at this point.He should have stopped after Thunderball IMO.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am

ya Lazenby sucked it up so bad he knew he had to come do one more I think

Moore came in with "honkey on your tail" haha, Live and Let Die, but i actuallly liked that one

I want sharks with friekin laser beams hahah

Moore stayed on to long as well View to a Kill is like watching grandpa be a bad ass

I cant lie

I like Never Say never Again

some people say, oh thats not a real Bond movie, shit its the real James Bond, with the company that won the rights to Blofeld (why we never saw his face in some Bonds) so they kinda get to count in my opinion
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am

Lazenby turned down Diamonds and the studio begged Connery to come back for 1.25 million,a ridiculous amount in 1971.Never Say Never was O.K.(much better than Octopussy)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 am

your right Lazenby did turn it down

he kinda miscalculated and predicted the Bond franchise would die out in the 70s

ooops

good chunk of change for Sean, ya the crocodile scene is the most obvious time when the writers wrote Bond into sure death, couldnt think what the hell to do, and were like, he will jsut run on the alligators, hahaha

agree, some people i know like Octopussy, i just didnt like it that much

Never Say never is higher on my list than Octopussy as well
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

Both movies came out within a couple months of each other in 83.Connery seemed to have lost his energy for the role after Thunderball,and appeared to have been going through the motions from that point on.

Although not a big fan of Roger Moore,he took on the role of Bond late in his career.I believe he was in his mid to late forties when he debuted in Live and Let Die.I give him credit for his enthusiasm and longevity.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 am

ya I read somewhere ROger Moore doesnt do Bond pressers anymore cause he read on the web everyone said he was the worst Bong

I liked him as Bond, and he has more official James Bond movies (7) than anyone else, but if we cout Never Say Never than Connery had 7 as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4