Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films

Go down 
+5
josh200612
NBrooks5
GolbeZ
LA
Birdofthad
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 pm

163year old Roger Moore banging the youngest Bond girl ever coming in at a whopping 19 years of age, in View to a Kill

Felix gets eaten by a fucking shark in License to Kill , you gotta be shitting me

Roger Moore just banged Grace Jones aaaahhhhh

George Lazenby and Her Majesty's Secret Service

Gay villians, Mr. Witt and Mr. Kidd, you know tehres a fuck up when the 2 Bond bad guys are seen holding hands skipping in their opening scene.

Jill St. John as an annoying ass bond girl

Denise Richards as a nuclear scientist, who cooked this shit up

Sherrif J. W. Pepper - god i wish this annpying sack of shit got ate by a shark and not Felix.

James Bond arrives at the airport in License to Kill, notices people going nuts, asks the desk lady "whats going on" , "oh some big drug dealer just escaped" in the most casual voice ever.

Octopussy - Homer J Simpson once said "You know what I like from you Brits, Octopussy. I must have seen that movie (pause).........twice!"

The Man With the Golden Gun - cool premise, but annoying Bond girl, a villian with 3 fucking nipples, and a midget as the bad guy.

You Only Live Twice - Sean Connery undergoes state of the art surgery to look Japanes and this is what we get.

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films Yolt2

Die Another Day - I really think the Madonna scene is what made them think they had to start over.

2 words

NICK NACK

Last edited by Birdofthad on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Bond incapacitates a man with a face throw of Maggots in License to Kill

Wayne Newton period in License to Kill

"Freeze....over by the trap door ol buddy" - not a very good trap door if you tell someone where it is and they automatically start walking to it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Blofield kills Bond's wife and the next time Sean Connery see's him he acts like all Blofields ever done was wet willie'd him
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

An old guy banging a 19 year old chick is dope not dumb, when ur that age if I bangin 19 year old chick wants to jump on your dick I'm sure you'll oblige.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

of course ill oblige, my whole point was Moore was a little too long in the tooth to still be playing a bad ass secret agent, and it showed, and its also the reason why View to a Kill was Moore's last film
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

never a fan of the bond franchise... the only movie I liked was Goldeneye but I didn't even watch it till after I beat the shit out of the video game on 00 Agent.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:23 pm

thats funny golbez still one of

THE MOST BAD ASS THINGS ABOUT BOND MOVIES

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films Famkejanssenxv7
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Lazenby was better than Dalton at least.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm

no way Brooks Lazenby straight up was awful IMO, couldnt act for shit

whereas Dalton is atleast an accomplished actor, also liked how Dalton made the character darker than normal Bonds
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Roger Moore goes Tarzan in Octopussy

Blofeld in You Only Live Twice - the sole inspiration for Mike Myer's Dr. Evil, enough said

Live and Let Dies blaxpoitation, still one of my favorite Bonds, but still kind of funny they tried to cash in on the Shaft themes of the era

Moonraker - jesus christ, its hard to fathom this made the most money of any Bond movie before GOlden Eye, just followed te star wars theme, and Jaws falls in fucking love, what???

Joe Don Baker gets cast as the bad guy in The Living Daylights, and is then a CIA agent in GOldeneye what the fuck???????

Strombergs Plan - from The Spy Who Loved Me. This dipshits plan is to start a nuclear war between Russia and the USA, and survive it by.....................living in an underwater colony. Does this dipshit even know how nuclear weapons work? No wonder Bond just shot him and didnt bother giving him a cool death.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Timothy Daltons Bond is in a bar in License to Kill with a hot bond girl

and they order

...................................a bud with a lime

what the fuck happened to shaken not stirred

also Roger Moore's bond once ordered a whiskey and coke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Lazenby was better than Dalton at least.

You really think so ? I think Dalton is underrated.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:53 pm

agree ALi, he was also the closest to pulling off Ian Flemings Bond and it isnt even close in that department
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

actually goldfinger was one of my favorites it was funny as hell! for your eyes only was ok and thunder ball was good also.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

goldfinger is the best bond movie ever IMO

I was talking about Man With The Golden Gun
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Thunderball was the best ever

Moonraker runs away with the worst easily
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 pm

moonraker was too far fetched.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 pm

THunderball, GoldFinger, are easily the 2 best IMo.

Moonraker jsut fucking sucked
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 pm

in goldfinger i loved the sound when he smacked that bitches ass lol i was like fuck yeeeeeaaaa get it!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 pm

hahaha I loved when he smacked her ass it was classic hahaha

Pussy Galore was in Octopussy right Im having a memory lapse

which one was Holly Goodhead in again? hahah
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm

you guys got me searching for my bond movies now lol i wanna watch one before i go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 pm

going for Dalton - Living Daylights

Roger Moore - Spy who loved Me

Connery - Goldfinger, Thunderball, or From Russia with love
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 am

Dalton was by far the worst Bond, I don't even count Lazenby

Connery
Moore
Brosnan
Craig
Dalton

Lazenby
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 am

see I put Brosnan below Dalton

ya GOldenEye was the shit but so was the living Daylights, after GoldenEye everything Brosnan was in frieking sucked

a guy trying to control tv markets WTF???? Denise Richards and Madonna, nnaaahh

License to Kill is beter than those ones combined IMO

Moore was in some shitty ones but had 2 really good ones and a borderline tight one (Man with GOlden Gun), Dalton bettter than Craig IMO as well and you put it well

Lazenby just plain sucked
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Worst Bond moment?

All of them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films   Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Ass Moments in James Bond Films
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next