Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??

Go down 
+2
MMAEYES
Birdofthad
6 posters

Who Wins the Rubber Match ????
Guy Wins
Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Vote_lcap30%Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Bird Your Crazy Tito Wins
Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Vote_lcap70%Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Empty
PostSubject: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 am

Lets say the rubber match Ken, Guy and virtually all of the Den wanted, gets made

who wins

Im taking Guy?
why?

Give him a full training camp to get ready for Tito, not short notice, as both fights were. Guy got better in the stand up department, got bullshit decisions to Shoji and Sakuraba, then KOd Otsuka twice, Brad Jones, and Satake, then gave Wandy a hell of a fight, and then gave Chuck a hell of alot tougher fight than Tito Ortiz ever has.

Add in, Guy almost caught Tito in the same sprawl guillotine in the rematch, and almost got a kimura, while being pretty much controlled. Also if you watch the fight Guy was mad about the stoppage, it was kinda early, but he was gettin taged in the back of the head alot.

Lets say the fight is in 2000 , I take Guy !!!! (extra exclamation points, Pride style!!). By this time I give Guy an edge in standup and obviously submissions, Tito would only have the wrestling. Guy subs TIto imo
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 am

Tito would win. I hate picking Tito why'd you make me do it Bird why?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 am

Some guys recount stories of their own lost archaic glory, like Al Bundy, still others think what might have been about others own lost glory while they watched from the bleechers.

Bird, let it go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Some guys recount stories of their own lost archaic glory, like Al Bundy, still others think what might have been about others own lost glory while they watched from the bleechers.

Bird, let it go.

I'm going to blame this thread on E&J
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 pm

ahahahaha. blame it on the ah ah alcohol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
ahahahaha. blame it on the ah ah alcohol.

how fucking awful is that song? amazing the shit that gets made these days.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 pm

dont worry wolf ive had my own moments of glory ahahah

atleast someone voted for Guy
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 pm

What was your moment of glory? When Dan Severn wiped his armpits with his shirt, threw it, and you caught it?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Wm14_sham
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

well i actually did this thing called boxing at their gym so thats a good moment, recording a song with Bushwick Bill, doing sound session for Erykah Badu and her band, and of course the pic Sooners posted hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 pm

were you the ref or somethin?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm

hahaha no

but to continue my moments of glory, took a smoking hot date to a mavs game back in 2005 or 2006, and who do i see walking up the isle, this guy my pops used to work with nmaed Dave, I stand and get his attention while hes walking buy only to realize he is with Luke Wilson, who i have gotten to meet, and he remembered my name, If you cant get any poonani after that you suck at life

being an amateur MMA and boxing judge

and winning a Austin rap contest when i was 16, youngest and whitest entrant by far
interested in buying the rights to my life story? jahahahah
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hahaha no

but to continue my moments of glory, took a smoking hot date to a mavs game back in 2005 or 2006, and who do i see walking up the isle, this guy my pops used to work with nmaed Dave, I stand and get his attention while hes walking buy only to realize he is with Luke Wilson, who i have gotten to meet, and he remembered my name, If you cant get any poonani after that you suck at life

being an amateur MMA and boxing judge

and winning a Austin rap contest when i was 16, youngest and whitest entrant by far
interested in buying the rights to my life story? jahahahah

Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? 633638426021181032-Haventyouheard

You left off your #1 moment
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm

hahahahahahh how could i forget that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

also going 15 rounds with the heavyweight champ and then confessing my love to that weird dorky girl i dated has gotta be up there for my top moments

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

keep the votes coming
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Tito via ownage
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Guy, by sub after a nasty overhand to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

i concur king
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLee4ESmLM4

good Evan Tanner interview before UFC 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??   Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz vs Guy Mezger 3 : Who Wins the Rubber Match??
Page 1 of 1