Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends

Go down 
+13
LA
CombatSports4Life
bobbitt15
LTFG
r3dman7630
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
boomer sooner
OU
NoRegret
ohiovol62
MMAEYES
oggy420
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 am

What is he trying to do be like Manny Pac?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm

I didn't see anything in there from Fedor saying he will retire if he wins. Until then this is all rumor bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 pm

It is about time these rumours started haunting Fedor. They have been following Money around through pseudo-retirement after pseudo-retirement for years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:44 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Gee I thought Fedor would have looked forward to a bout against Antoni Hardonk or Stefan Struve. What would be funny is if they got cut, signed with SF and had to fight Fedor. Then they would miracle to the top 10 and everyone would defend them. Oh well, go to politics, GOATboy, you aren't doing much for the sport anyhow, according to the numbers.

Kimbo is good for numbers. Guess he's doing more for the sport than Fedor huh? Troll

I got your troll. Kimbo is good for numbers and whether you like him or not, people want to watch him. Now that may seem germane to someone like you, but the more people that watch the sport, improves the sport over all, in terms of payouts to fighters and more events. So yeah he technically is doing more for the sport.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Fedor did similar numbers on CBS to Kimbo, and I heard numerous media outlets praising that fight and performance and event over Kimbo since Fedor is actually an elite fighter in a ranked fight. The local ESPN show here did a piece on that.

Fedor is better for the sport.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm

The highest rated MMA event was headlined by Kimbo and all the TUF numbers where he was on were the highest ever up until that time. Fedor 's 2 PPVs didn't even equal WEC's as far as drawing power. But as a die hard fan, there is no question Fedor is the better fighter and anybody who says otherwise is insane. I am merely pointing out that Kimbo draws fans to the sport and because of that, it increases the revenue, payouts, the number of people who want to participate as fighters and the number of shows that are available for me to watch. Overall, he does indeed improve the sport. That is just logic. I am not Fedor bashing in this aspect.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Fedor did Kimbo's numbers on CBS dumbdick.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Well, if Fedor does retire and become a politician over in russia...I bet we would have Wolfy, still firmly grasping on his nuts...providing us with his foreign policy that we wouldnt give a shit about.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Nooo, not at all. Not a very good dig. I appreciate you trying to at least play the game, but you got to make the dig fit the profile. I am not religious as everyone knows and Fedor is very religious, and you know all of that. I am also anti-Government. So saying I'd nuthug Fedor in this situation isn't the best dig. Anyway, Fedor would just be a corrupt politician in a corrupt system, like all fighter-legislators world over. I would assume he'd be a nationalist though, which is something I'd support. Overall though, once he retires, I could give a shit less what he does.

Look at how I returned fire on farmer in that trash thread, who is a God fearin Bible belt Republican "get r done" type at his core. See how I made the dig fit his profile?

For future reference, wolf is a concpiracy theorist, anti-Zionist, atheist who likes heavy metal. Try to work your disses into that from now on.

I understand you're trying to play off me being a Fedor hugger, but I am hardly irrational about it so it doesn't fit in context.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Yo Wolf, I aint down wit dah big words mayne...you tink you could tone it down fo' my dumb cracka gangsta wannabe ass brah?
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Gee I thought Fedor would have looked forward to a bout against Antoni Hardonk or Stefan Struve. What would be funny is if they got cut, signed with SF and had to fight Fedor. Then they would miracle to the top 10 and everyone would defend them. Oh well, go to politics, GOATboy, you aren't doing much for the sport anyhow, according to the numbers.

Kimbo is good for numbers. Guess he's doing more for the sport than Fedor huh? Troll

I got your troll. Kimbo is good for numbers and whether you like him or not, people want to watch him. Now that may seem germane to someone like you, but the more people that watch the sport, improves the sport over all, in terms of payouts to fighters and more events. So yeah he technically is doing more for the sport.

That is by far the dumbest shit I've ever read. Royce never drew big numbers. I imagine Kimbo is more important than him too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/11/1513203/fedor-camp-no-plans-for
Quote :
"He was basically nominated as one of the 58 candidates in the Belgorod Region, to be a candidate for the ruling party, for the Russian ruling party essentially. There's no substance [to the retirement rumors]. As far as I know, after he won a seat in the Russian Parliament or Senate, and it just kind of exploded from there. His career continues as it has been continuing for the last however many years. So there's no retirement plan coming up."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Fedor as the Russian Minister of Defense. I pity the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends   Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Fedor Emelianenko Is Running for Office in Russia, Could Retire After His Strikeforce Contract Ends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3