Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?

Go down 
+4
timthebim
marbleheadmaui
Deezy0814
KrazyHorseBennett
8 posters

Favorite Ring Mag KO
2000 Ben Tackie KO 10 Roberto Garcia
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2001 Lennox Lewis KO 4 Hasim Rahman
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap7%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
2002 Lennox Lewis KO 8 Mike Tyson
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap7%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
2003 Rocky Juarez KO 10 Antonio Diaz
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2004 Antonio Tarver KO 2 Roy Jones Jr
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap21%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
2005 Allan Green KO 1 Jaidon Codrington
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap21%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
2006 Calvin Brock KO 6 Zuri Lawrence
 0% [ 0 ]
2007 Nonito Donaire KO 5 Vic Darchinyan
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
2008 Edison Miranda KO 3 David Banks
 0% [ 0 ]
2009 Manny Pacquiao KO 2 Ricky Hatton
What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_lcap29%What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:35 pm

We all know which one is mine.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Jones-Tarver II.

Let's look at it this way. I improbably drew three round 2's in three separate round pools that we had at the ppv party. I assumed I was screwed.

When the ko happened, I was so excited and happy that Jones had been starched that I completely forgot about winning $360 for almost 20 minutes.....until the guy running the pools came up and handed me three envelopes with the money in them. It still took me a second for it to register, as I was on such a high from seeing that arrogant c-sucker get wrecked. lol!
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:08 pm

mines pac vs. hatton i still say to this day i thought he damn near killed him w/ that punch
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Deezy0814 wrote:
mines pac vs. hatton i still say to this day i thought he damn near killed him w/ that punch

A scary, scary shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
I thought he broke his jaw.
The Green KO was scary as hell. I was at that fight everyone in the place thought Jaidon was dead.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:34 am

Yeah I voted Tarver over Jones. I just hated Roy so much that by the time they fought there rematch I had already felt Tarver won the first fight. I thought u got screwed on the decision and I just remember Tarver saying he would put Roy to sleep in the rematch and he did.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:42 am

i voted for pac-hatton but i also loved tarver koing jones..i saw the green ko on youtube.devistating...i would not mind seeing jones get blasted out one more time.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:02 am

dmar5143 wrote:
i voted for pac-hatton but i also loved tarver koing jones..i saw the green ko on youtube.devistating...i would not mind seeing jones get blasted out one more time.

Dmar if he gets blasted out 1 more time he may have brain damage or die!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:35 am

timthebim wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:

I know this sounds cold but I wouldn't care if that happened.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Comes down to Green and Pac for me. Tough call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:50 pm

This one, the sound of Lewis's combination landing is sweet revenge.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Mine is Donaire-Vic. Just a perfect punch on someone that was supposed to be unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:03 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:

I know this sounds cold but I wouldn't care if that happened.

Yeah that is pretty cold but it maybe even colder that i might agree with U thats how bad I cant stand Roy Jones.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Lewis - Tyson got my vote. Anyone known how to locate specific fights or events on sopcast? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?   What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite KO out of Rings last 10 KO's of the year?
Page 1 of 1