Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
oggy420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC Empty
PostSubject: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC Ufc104-girls

Rumor: Natasha Wicks and Logan Stanton cut from the UFC

MMAMADNESS.com has learned that both Natasha Wicks and Logan Stanton have been cut from the UFC as ring girls. Stanton’s contract expired after UFC 107 and the UFC chose not to renew it. Wicks was cut before the expiration of her contract. Ring girl Arianny Celeste will remain on with the organization; as her contract has been recently renegotiated- explaining her absense from UFC 107.
According to sources, there will be only two ring girls from this point forward. Though it has not been officially announced, our insiders are being told Chandella Powell, a former playmate, will be the newest ring girl. It has yet to be released when Ms. Powell will start her official ring girl duties, though UFC 108 would be the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Word around the campfire has it UFC canned those girls for suggesting Josh Koscheck faked the eye injury at UFC 106 in a interview. Zuffa is very sensitive.

Chandella Powell looks like Ru Paul based on the one picture i've seen of her.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 pm

yea i watched that video. Dont they now that theyr are just supposed to look pretty and blow kisses? No seriously though thats ridiculous and Koscheck did fake that eye poke.

Is Strikeforce in need of any ring girls?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Strikeforce is the last org that needs ring girls. They have like 30 of them and they never show them on the broadcasts.

http://strikeforce.com/ringgirls/
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 am

I thought the Wicks girl was the cutest one by a mile. I love that hair.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 am

Eh, I'd fuck either one, but their replacable, I was gonna do a V.S. for them too, they need to bring in another really hot chick like Arriany
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 am

Arianny I love you

Dont get me wrong i like a variety of girls .... but i'd be just fine if the ufc just had ...

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC Arianny_celeste_hh_2008_01
Her ^^^
and
Her vvv
Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC Rachelle-leah-fishnet
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 am

Hey Logan Stanton was fucking gorgeous and Tasha was the one ring girl who actually had an ass. But whatever, the UFC rarely makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC AuB7D-OCEAAs1xr
Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC 580808457_medium
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 am

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC A4kKjHDCQAAnSGs_medium
Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC A4eX8TWCAAA4DSQ_medium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Isn't the tall chick now working for One FC are some Asian org ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC   Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Rings Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks cut from UFC
Page 1 of 1