Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Owe Koscheck An Apology

Go down 
+10
KingsOwn19
captain organic
bobbitt15
GolbeZ
OU
ohiovol62
MMAEYES
acccardinal12
oggy420
Ludo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

We Owe Koscheck An Apology Empty
PostSubject: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:27 am

yea that right knee hit him before the other was even thrown
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:59 am

Yeah and his right foot came 4 inches off the ground when he hit him with the knee. Kos was a puss over that still imo. Watch Daley's right foot when said knee is thrown.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:58 am

I think some people do owe Kos an apology(Rogan) because he did infact take a knee while being on his knees but I also thing he might have kinda headbutted Daley's knee so yeah he got hit but I still don't think he should have got that point taken away from Daley Dan made the right call.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:17 am

I don't owe Koscheck anything. He's a douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Fuck Josh Koscheck.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm sorry Kos is a bitch. There I said it.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

At least Paul doesn't try to win Oscar's.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

I dont owe kos anything. I never went crazy about it. Daley was throwing illegal knees and punched him after the fight. Who gives a shit about this.

What I do owe to kos is a thank you.. for getting a 1 trick pony piece of shit out of the UFC.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

No he just trys to win fights after they are over. In his defense he did promise a left hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

No he just trys to win fights after they are over. In his defense he did promise a left hand.

Who doesn't want to punch Josh after the bell ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

Do it backstage like you are suppose to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

Ha! Bingo! That cheap shot couldn't have happened to a nicer guy IMO.

jk lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:06 pm

i just want to see his stupid hair get ktfo!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Fuck Josh Koscheck.

Fuck Paul Daley

Daley's right knee hit him bro. Now I am saying I think Kos kinda headbutted his knee but it is what it is he DID take a knee while on his knees. Was Kos acting? I think he was I def don't think the knee hit him hard enough for him to say "what happened?" but the knee landed and it was illegal. Not to mention even if the right knee never landed Paul tried like hell to hit Kos illegally so how is that cool? And that was before he proved to the world that he was scum at the end of the fight. And what about the eye gouging Ali? The only shot Kos took was the cheap shot and that didn't even land clean yet Kos has all those little marks all over his face from that pussy fuck digging at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:

I think Paul was thinking the same thing when he threw the knee
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Who gives a shit about this.

How is this not news? Everyone and there mom who saw that fight claimed Kos was never hit including me.

GolbeZ wrote:
What I do owe to kos is a thank you.. for getting a 1 trick pony piece of shit out of the UFC.

I agree with that
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

I think Paul was thinking the same thing when he threw the knee

Laughing He was giving him a little haircut
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

How is this not news? Everyone and there mom who saw that fight claimed Kos was never hit including me.

GolbeZ wrote:

I agree with that

I guess what I am saying is I dont care. It didnt effect the outcome of the fight whatsoever ... the only "reason" this is news is because the majority of the MMA community hate kos, and had to say something about him beating a striker to the point where he gets cut from the UFC.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

GolbeZ wrote:

I agree with that

I guess what I am saying is I dont care. It didnt effect the outcome of the fight whatsoever ... the only "reason" this is news is because the majority of the MMA community hate kos, and had to say something about him beating a striker to the point where he gets cut from the UFC.

I mean no disrespect but why do people like yourself feel the need to tell others on the forum that they don't care about a topic? I already know that the people who aren't posting comments on this topic don't care about it without them having to tell me.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:31 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

GolbeZ wrote:

I agree with that

I mean no disrespect but why do people like yourself feel the need to tell others on the forum that they don't care about a topic? I already know that the people who aren't posting comments on this topic don't care about it without them having to tell me.

When did I say that I didnt care about this topic? After you asked me why this shouldnt be news? Should I have not responded to that question than?

The original "Who gives a shit about this" meant: in that fight their was a fighter who was an idiot before the fight, and was an idiot during the fight who eye gouged and threw illegal knees, and an idiot after the fight who punched his opponent after ... Why is whether or not kos got knee'd matter? At this point I would believe anything he said over what Daley says.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:47 pm

not to mention most of the people commenting on this thread was saying

Fuck Josh Koscheck.

etc...

Which was pretty much saying that they didnt give a shit about the topic which is that the original poster was claiming that he did actually get hit by a knee..

And my response was to them. Not You. Yet I am the one you call out
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

GolbeZ wrote:

I agree with that

When did I say that I didnt care about this topic? After you asked me why this shouldnt be news? Should I have not responded to that question than?

The original "Who gives a shit about this" meant: in that fight their was a fighter who was an idiot before the fight, and was an idiot during the fight who eye gouged and threw illegal knees, and an idiot after the fight who punched his opponent after ... Why is whether or not kos got knee'd matter? At this point I would believe anything he said over what Daley says.

Hey I guess I misunderstood, my bad, like I said no disrespect
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:51 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
not to mention most of the people commenting on this thread was saying

Fuck Josh Koscheck.

etc...

Which was pretty much saying that they didnt give a shit about the topic which is that the original poster was claiming that he did actually get hit by a knee..

And my response was to them. Not You. Yet I am the one you call out

Because he likes Jay Leno. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Owe Koscheck An Apology   We Owe Koscheck An Apology Empty

Back to top Go down

We Owe Koscheck An Apology
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next