Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSP vs Josh Koscheck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GSP vs Josh Koscheck Empty
PostSubject: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 pm

GSP surprised Koscheck in the 1st fight by wrestling him. Can anyone see GSP surprising him again and standing up this time? I can actually see GSP going for the K.O in this fight.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 am

Don't get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 am

Are you guys going to watch this fight?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

soonermark890 wrote:

90% of the active posters on here watch EVERY fight. Especially a title fight. GSP may be boring to you but he has a ton of fans. Also people like me who are waiting to see him lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am

soonermark890 wrote:

GSP is my favorite fighter. I order every PPV of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

90% of the active posters on here watch EVERY fight. Especially a title fight. GSP may be boring to you but he has a ton of fans. Also people like me who are waiting to see him lose.
Watching him is like torture. That fight just sounds boring as shit to me. Its like watch John Ruiz fight. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

GSP is my favorite fighter. I order every PPV of his.
More power to you. I just cant do it. It might be the only UFC I dont order this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Watching him is like torture. That fight just sounds boring as shit to me. Its like watch John Ruiz fight. LOL

Well you always have good undercards in MMA so that makes up for it. GSP has a big name, he still draws the casual fans despite his fighting style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Well you always have good undercards in MMA so that makes up for it. GSP has a big name, he still draws the casual fans despite his fighting style.
He keeps turning in boring ass fights the casual fan will stop watching. I know I am not anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 am

GSP knocking out Koscheck bwahahaha simmer down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I would be shocked to see GSP throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 am

soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Ever watch GSP beat the shit out of Jon Fitch? I think he dropped him like 4 times that fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 am

Koscheck has dangerous striking, GSP would be foolish to stand with him. I see the usual mixing it up and grinding out a decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Ever watch GSP beat the shit out of Jon Fitch? I think he dropped him like 4 times that fight.
Hey I am a what have you done for me lately kind of fan. LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Koscheck has dangerous striking, GSP would be foolish to stand with him. I see the usual mixing it up and grinding out a decision.

Yea but unlike the 1st go around Kos won't under estimate GSP's wrestling. I know GSP sets them up very well but expect Kos to make it very difficult to get this fight to the ground. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kos go for the TD. Test that TD defense of GSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Yea but unlike the 1st go around Kos won't under estimate GSP's wrestling. I know GSP sets them up very well but expect Kos to make it very difficult to get this fight to the ground. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kos go for the TD. Test that TD defense of GSP.

That would be interesting, it's time GSP's wrestling skills were tested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

See that just sounds boring to me. Thats not MMA thats a wrestling match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:24 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually that is MMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:34 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually that is MMA.
See I thought that MMA includes a mix. That just includes one thing. That would be like calling a boxing match MMA. But hey if you like to watch that its cool. I just like to watch people get punched and kicked in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:35 am

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually that is MMA.
See I thought that MMA includes a mix. That just includes one thing. That would be like calling a boxing match MMA. But hey if you like to watch that its cool. I just like to watch people get punched and kicked in the face.

Then you should enjoy Cro Cop vs Mir and Serra vs Lytle.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

Ali don't forget Guillard vs Stephens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali don't forget Guillard vs Stephens

I can never spell his name right, that's why I avoided mentioning it Laughing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:39 am

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually that is MMA.

We are talking about Kos having the ability to keep it standing or taking GSP down himself. Do you like ground and pound? I'm sure Kos isn't looking to hold GSP down and pin him. We are talking MMA, the ability to take down, stuff a take down, using striking to setup take downs, using ground and pound when it gets there....all part of MMA. When u have 2 guys that's biggest strength is wrestling the fight is going to lean that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Actually that is MMA.

Then you should enjoy Cro Cop vs Mir and Serra vs Lytle.
Oh I cant wait. I am a huge Cro Cop fan. I also hate Mir so it makes that fight just that much more exciting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSP vs Josh Koscheck   GSP vs Josh Koscheck Empty

Back to top Go down

GSP vs Josh Koscheck
Page 1 of 1