Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109

Go down 
+2
GolbeZ
KingsOwn19
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 Empty
PostSubject: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm

thiago is going to get KTFO
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah Kos is going to drop Thiago just like he did the first ti....ohhhh wait... Razz

This fight gives Kos a chance to avenge his loss and get decent win to take the next step to getting a rematch with GSP without going through Fitch or Alvez.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Yeah Kos is going to drop Thiago just like he did the first ti....ohhhh wait... Razz

This fight gives Kos a chance to avenge his loss and get decent win to take the next step to getting a rematch with GSP without going through Fitch or Alvez.

I dunno .. paulo shouldnt be expecting the combo of a lucky shot and early stoppage this time around...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm

I fell asleep before finishing the title. Thiago makes me sleepy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

I'll pick Kos, again, but I have a lil more respect for Thiago. He has an odd combination of dangerous sloppiness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I am glad he gets his rematch not only is he a workhorse with love for the sport but he did come to last time right when the ref moved in to stop it. Yeah he was out but some what of an early stoppage he could of took a couple more shots on the ground to seal the deal. I am not a josh fan but he should get his revenge and be back in the mix to fight gsp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109   Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109 Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Koscheck vs. Paulo Thiago II at UFC 109
Page 1 of 1