Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”

Go down 
+3
CombatSports4Life
Birdofthad
Ninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” Empty
PostSubject: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:13 pm

ya lets wait till we get those results in
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

I would be shocked if he failed but with the spotlight on him I can't see him being such a huge idiot as to using something. It would effectively destroy his career in America just like it has Barnett's. I just don't see it. I've known people in my life that put muscle on like freaks without taking anything and I'm just hoping that he is one of those. If he pops that would suck for everyone because it would take one more legit heavy out of the rankings which the sport doesn't want at this point and strikeforce can't afford.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Of course u will do the drug testing like evry1 else cause this is America!!
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:41 pm

LOL yea he might be one of those guys that just blows up without steroids like Barry Bonds or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:56 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
I would be shocked if he failed but with the spotlight on him I can't see him being such a huge idiot as to using something. It would effectively destroy his career in America just like it has Barnett's. I just don't see it. I've known people in my life that put muscle on like freaks without taking anything and I'm just hoping that he is one of those. If he pops that would suck for everyone because it would take one more legit heavy out of the rankings which the sport doesn't want at this point and strikeforce can't afford.

If he pops he's not a legit heavy. He's a fraud.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:20 am

I have read lots of medical studies that conclude the body can only put on 12 lbs a yr of Lbm. a pound a month fellas. Could he have done it? yes he was probably walking at 225 during pride days. Did he use some kind of PED? I would say yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”   Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else” Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Overeem: “I’m going to defend my title and do the drug testing like everybody else”
Page 1 of 1