Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Article on Black Gloves and the Texas Commission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Great Article on Black Gloves and the Texas Commission Empty
PostSubject: Great Article on Black Gloves and the Texas Commission   Great Article on Black Gloves and the Texas Commission EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Black GLoves is a great Boxing promotion out of Oak Cliff that has rising prospect (and IMO future champion) Charles Hatley Jr 10-0 9 KOS, as well as Chris Faz (tough guy I went to HS with) and Taronze Washington (Vanes Martinson and Andre Berto opponent).

Yet they are having problems wtih the emphamis Dickie Cole (ya the one Malignaggi called out) and the Texas Commission.

Here is an article published 2 months ago about some problems they have had.

http://www.northtexasfisticuffs.com/2010-articles/february/is-there-beef-with-black-gloves-promotions.html

Only reason I bring it up is because Black Gloves has a show tongiht here in Dallas and I will be going, so it will be interesting to see how Dickie is acting and what not . Charles Hatley Jr and Faz are fighting so I will elt yall know what happens
Back to top Go down

Great Article on Black Gloves and the Texas Commission
Page 1 of 1