Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?

Go down 
+13
Farmer1906
Ninja
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Bigs03
acccardinal12
OU
Andrew the Raider King
MMAEYES
ohiovol62
chorky777
Ludo
Birdofthad
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is The Greatest MMA Fighter P4P of all Time?
Fedor
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 20 ]
Frank Shamrock
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Bas Rutten
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Royce Gracie
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Matt Hughes
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Wanderlei Silva
 3% [ 1 ]
Anderson Silva
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Randy Couture
time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mirko Cro Cop
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Frank was big before I got into MMA. I came around to MMA in 2002 so I never really got to see him. Tapes yeah, but never really saw him in his Prime.

I think Nog should have been one of the choices. I know I'm a homer, but I think his star is brighter than Randy's. Randy may have been more influential but not a beter fighter. He is the only guy to have belts in PRIDE and UFC and thats nothing to sneeze at. If Fedor didn't come down from his spaceship Nog woulda been the Best HW of all time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Not even a good list to boot

delete all other options but Fedro
ok then make a list
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Who voted for Hughes? Embarassed Razz

Well it is a P4P list so I could understand a vote for Hughes more than I could a vote for Cro Cop or Bas. He ruled the UFC forever.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Frank was big before I got into MMA. I came around to MMA in 2002 so I never really got to see him. Tapes yeah, but never really saw him in his Prime.

I think Nog should have been one of the choices. I know I'm a homer, but I think his star is brighter than Randy's. Randy may have been more influential but not a beter fighter. He is the only guy to have belts in PRIDE and UFC and thats nothing to sneeze at. If Fedor didn't come down from his spaceship Nog woulda been the Best HW of all time.

agree and good add for the "other" I thought about adding Big Nog and Sakuraba but only 10 options available.

Agree and actually Fedor beating Nog when Nog was in his prime is a BIG part of Fedors legacy and claim to being the best.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't think Anderson has fought better competition then Fedor ever has. My opinion, Anderson has around 5, opponent wise, high level wins, and I'm not talking about punching up a Leben or Dancing with Maia. I have Fedor and GSP with about 7 or 8 of those types of wins. It's all subjective of course. I think the way Anderson fights is more justifiable argument for him being the best MMA fighter ever.

Exactly, how Fedor fights is also justifiable argument for him being the best MMA fighter ever aswell. Anderson never plays to his opponents strengths. Fedor does it all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't think Anderson has fought better competition then Fedor ever has. My opinion, Anderson has around 5, opponent wise, high level wins, and I'm not talking about punching up a Leben or Dancing with Maia. I have Fedor and GSP with about 7 or 8 of those types of wins. It's all subjective of course. I think the way Anderson fights is more justifiable argument for him being the best MMA fighter ever.

Exactly, how Fedor fights is also justifiable argument for him being the best MMA fighter ever aswell. Anderson never plays to his opponents strengths. Fedor does it all the time.

Yep. He out strikes strikers and submitted a judo silver medalist
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ohiovol62 wrote:

agree and good add for the "other" I thought about adding Big Nog and Sakuraba but only 10 options available.

Agree and actually Fedor beating Nog when Nog was in his prime is a BIG part of Fedors legacy and claim to being the best.

You're prolly right. Ya got to stop somewhere. With all the great fighters out there, someone is gonna be left out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Why bump both threads? A link in the new thread would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 pm

mr bumpty do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

All these rules are suffocating me!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 pm

nobody likes too many bumps... man, that rhymes, i should rap
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

atleast spread it out, I know you may be bored but that was like 8 bumps in 5 min. Go run a lap between bumps.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 pm

HAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm

You 2 were boring me so I had to entertain myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?   time - Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Greatest MMA Fighter All Time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2