Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My thoughts on the brawl

Go down 
+12
OU
LA
Wolfgangsta
muayjitsu
ohiovol62
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
timthebim
Farmer1906
Ludo
ram_escandon
acccardinal12
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 am

This is why no one should be allowed in the cage unless they are cornering the fighters. Why the fuck was mayhem there anyway? Same with Rashad and Rampage, GSP and Hughes, and any other instance like it. If Strikeforce told Mayhem to go in and ask for a rematch then they got what they asked for.

Let the winner enjoy his victory, don't bring a challenger in there to hype the next match....unless you want him to get his ass beat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:49 am

Bigs03 wrote:
This is why no one should be allowed in the cage unless they are cornering the fighters. Why the fuck was mayhem there anyway? Same with Rashad and Rampage, GSP and Hughes, and any other instance like it. If Strikeforce told Mayhem to go in and ask for a rematch then they got what they asked for.

Let the winner enjoy his victory, don't bring a challenger in there to hype the next match....unless you want him to get his ass beat.

Shields and Mayhem have had words in the past anyways. Strikeforce atleast claims Mayhem was there on his own. Dumb move, everyone involved made a mistake but Mayhem's dumbass shouldn't have been there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Mayhem's dumbass is the #1 reason for the fight.

I got a neg for this comment??? Come the fuck on.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:16 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Mayhem shouldn't have been in there but I don't see how "Where's my rematch buddy" warrants shoving and a 5 on 1 attack (I wasn't the one that negged you BTW, just making a point)
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

+1 If Miller doesn't sneak in the cage none of that would have happened.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:23 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Mayhem shouldn't have been in there but I don't see how "Where's my rematch buddy" warrants shoving and a 5 on 1 attack (I wasn't the one that negged you BTW, just making a point)

I didn't say he deserved what he got or that everyone invloved wasn't wrong. Just that Mayhem's dumbass was the primary reason. Everyone involved made a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 pm

lol and the diaz bros and melendez are fucktards for starting a physical altercation on national tv. And the other gracie members one of which was stomping is a straight up bitch.

but yeah mayhem is the root, he isnt there none of this happens
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
lol and the diaz bros and melendez are fucktards for starting a physical altercation on national tv. And the other gracie members one of which was stomping is a straight up bitch.

but yeah mayhem is the root, he isnt there none of this happens

Yo Cu Bua you think you can find that pic in a smaller size? That AV is just a monster.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:36 pm

lol man I was just thinking that I am not very good at that kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Here Cu Bua, the same pic but a smaller size. Please use it instead of that monster pic you have.
My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 Diaz-punch
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Mr. Miller,..,..,. hmmmmm. Am I surprised at your shameless self promotion and addiction to making uncomfortably forced stupid faces into the tv camera, no. Is coming out to the cage after a fight and talking rematch some great wrong, no. Was it grossly premature given that your supposed to be fighting Lawler this summer, yes. Was you interruption mid interview disrespectful, yes. Was the resulting melee warranted or completely your fault, no.

Jake made himself look dumb when he instead could of made Miller look dumberer than he usually does. He could of not acknowledged Miller whatsoever until he had said what he liked, like ignoring the tantrum of a toddler, then reminded him of their last fight and informed him of a guy by the name of Robbie Lawler, a recent amputee with enough power to make Millers jokes be funny. Instead he partakes in the pussyism that personifies guys like the Diaz's and what looks to be other members of the honorable GJJ camp. Thug jump. 5 on 1, what, 209!

This kind of stuff happens in other sports and all, but guess what, MMA isn't other sports. It's not even legal still in many areas. Many people are adamantly against it, and I would think an older CBS crowd fills that. The part about it that is bad is in my opinion is the Diaz's. "But GDP, your just a Diaz hater, you you big poop mouth". Yeah I am, but that doesn't tell it all for me.

This brawl could of been golden if other people were involved and it if it came after a compelling good show, which I think this was not. The Diaz type represents the yo fuck you I'm gangster because I said it garbage type. 5 on 1 jumping represents the garbage type. The fuck you 209, 209 with my fingers like I'm a gangster represents the garbage type. The I'm too dyslexic and illiterate and shifty to even hold a normal conversation or interview but I'm so bad ass I talk non stop shit to anyone and everyone and if you don't like it I'll get gangster on you represents the garbage type. To what extent this type of attitude has rubbed of on Melendez or other members of GJJ, I don't know.

I know Nick and Nate have been in that situation before albeit different. In Hawaii after KJ Noons won the SF belt Nick in his trunks and gloves came down into the cage followed by his little brother. They proceeded to cuss out and flip off KJ, his wife and parents (who in the cage celebrating his big win) and his camp. Nick threw a bottle at KJ's dad, a former boxing champion, which enticed physical retaliation. After a brief scuffle Nick and Nate were running away but made sure to stop on the entrance ramp to flip off and cuss out all the people in the audience hating and made sure to throw their 209 signs all over like it meant something other then that people will look negatively on their home. Of course they said they whopped everyone's ass in that incident.

Point being, that it's these guys and their team involved, it makes it more negative. I've lived in the dirt of Sac and Fresno, they are know different if not much worse than Stockton in many regards. I've got several buds in Stockton. These guys aren't gangster like they want everyone to think. In Central Cal the Diaz's are only liked for the most part by people who don't know them or are equally dumb. They are only as gangster as they can tell people they are and are generally considered a joke and embarrassment by about 90% of MMA people I know around here. The few I know who are fans are guys I know to be complete tools or burdens to may taxed dollar. Good fighters yes. Waste's of life yes.

I would ban Nate from all SF events and fine and do some kind of sanction for every member involved in the melee, including Miller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:07 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 pm

will someone really read that entire post? I can't even bring myself to skim over that book GDPofDRC wrote. I have a feeling no one will ever read that whole post.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

That sounds smart.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm

basically all parties are at fault at least somewhat, The diaz boys are skilled yet bitches. THey are rubbing off on the rest of the camp
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
will someone really read that entire post? I can't even bring myself to skim over that book GDPofDRC wrote. I have a feeling no one will ever read that whole post.

Read it... and before I even saw your post Sooners.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yeah I went back and read it too lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

I read it sooner. I got time it's boring here at work today.

GDPofDRC I compelety agree Jake should have just ignored Mayhem acted like he wasn't there or say something like "why do I need to give you a rematch?" But the fact remains that if Mayhem didn't sneak on stage to purposely shit on Jakes moment none of that would have happened.

What Jake's team did was wrong, but sometimes shit hits the fan and people do things in the heat of the moment. That doesn't mean they are bad people. I probably would have made the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I shouldn't label all Diaz fans. Let me just say most of the one's I know round here though. And the rep they have locally. The antics in the cage Saturday are the types of things that have happened, so I've heard, at parties and bars with these guys in the past, were tough cause we jumped you, not recently though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Me too and I thought he was right. Good stuff GDP. Now if you can only sharpen up on M-1 and Fedor you will be a force. lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:59 pm

I think Fedor is a pretty good fighter
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think Fedor is a pretty good fighter

lol

what about M-1 and the guiding light they are shining on him? Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the brawl   My thoughts on the brawl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the brawl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2