Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL

Go down 
+6
Ludo
ram_escandon
timthebim
Birdofthad
oggy420
acccardinal12
10 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL Empty
PostSubject: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 am

WELL MORE FOOTAGE, BUT NOT BETTER.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 am

So where does Nick Diaz apparently throw this first punch i keep hearing about, because..... i didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 am

so funny mayhem has a total deer in the headlight moment a milli second befoer he gets swarmed

hhaahahhahaha

one diaz clinching and swinging the other shoots a takedown hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 am

milendez threw a karate chop hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 am

Jason certainly lives up to his moniker.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

Yeah this was just funny as hell and AWESOME. lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

Look at Mayhem's face at the beginning. lol I love that dude.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 am

I dont really know what Mayhem did wrong? he asked for the rematch and all the sudden starts getting rushed lol. I actually thought it was cool but it is bad for MMA in general cause it just feeds into the critics claim that MMA fighters are just brawlers and street fighters.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 am

timthebim wrote:
I dont really know what Mayhem did wrong? he asked for the rematch and all the sudden starts getting rushed lol. I actually thought it was cool but it is bad for MMA in general cause it just feeds into the critics claim that MMA fighters are just brawlers and street fighters.

MMA is an unstoppable force. This won't do anything, but get more eyes on the sport.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

MMA is an unstoppable force. This won't do anything, but get more eyes on the sport.

I think it gets peoples eyes on the sport for the wrong reasons though Beast. No 1 will talk about how good the card was last night all they will say is a brawl broke out after the main event. Its really not good pub in my opion.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 am

timthebim wrote:
timthebim wrote:

I think it gets peoples eyes on the sport for the wrong reasons though Beast. No 1 will talk about how good the card was last night all they will say is a brawl broke out after the main event. Its really not good pub in my opion.

I can see some saying that and then I can see some wanting to see all fighters involved fight in the future. Jerry Springer show was popular for one reason. People love drama!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am

timthebim wrote:
timthebim wrote:

I can see some saying that and then I can see some wanting to see all fighters involved fight in the future. Jerry Springer show was popular for one reason. People love drama!

Jerry Springer was staged though and u dont want people saying MMA is a WWE wrestling event.
Back to top Go down
ram_escandon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ram_escandon

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir, BJ Penn, Wandy, Matt Serra

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

timthebim wrote:

What did Mayhem do wrong? He went in there to ask for a rematch and interrupted the end of Shields' first interview response, in doing so. He could've waited until the interview was near over. Shit, he could've waited til he was offered the fight, but honestly he doesn't even deserve it, thinking he's all big shit cause he beat Sam Stout.

And, the critics can hate all they want. At this point, MMA is too popular and too much of a money train to be stopped. I think someone could die in the cage and, still, the sport would continue gaining popularity.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

ram_escandon wrote:
timthebim wrote:

What did Mayhem do wrong? He went in there to ask for a rematch and interrupted the end of Shields' first interview response, in doing so. He could've waited until the interview was near over. Shit, he could've waited til he was offered the fight, but honestly he doesn't even deserve it, thinking he's all big shit cause he beat Sam Stout.

And, the critics can hate all they want. At this point, MMA is too popular and too much of a money train to be stopped. I think someone could die in the cage and, still, the sport would continue gaining popularity.

He actually beat Tim Stout, not Sam Stout. He kind of does deserve the rematch for the simple fact that no one else deserves a title shot over him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Yo a brawl in a fight sport isn't going to hurt it. Baseball loves an occassional bench clearing brawl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo a brawl in a fight sport isn't going to hurt it. Baseball loves an occassional bench clearing brawl.

Doesnt hurt it in the sense that they will lose fans. Thats not what im saying. Im saying it isnt going to help gain fans either and the 1s it does draw is for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm

He did do it at the wrong time, that is for sure, but come on Diaz brothers you make it so hard to like you both, all the talent in the world and they still act like street hoods, cept this time it was on national TV not some back alley in Stockton.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:
So where does Nick Diaz apparently throw this first punch i keep hearing about, because..... i didn't see it.

BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL Photo-10
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:57 pm

ok so maybe he did lol, i still dont see it in the video though
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm

On the TV i saw it Mayhem isnt even looking at him but its whatever. I went and posted on nates page and gave my screen name and the url to this site.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 am

Look promotions set stairdowns after fights up but the problem here is I don't think Mayhem was suppose to be in there. I think he saw Jake shock the world and just had to go stick his face into the camera. If SF brought Mayhem in there they would have been prepared for exactly what happened. Gracie fight team went to far but I blame the whole thing on Mayhem. That's just my take
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL   BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL Empty

Back to top Go down

BETTER FOOTAGE OF STRIKEFORCE BRAWL
Page 1 of 1