Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if

Go down 
+10
GolbeZ
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
SOKO
JerseyStyle
Cu Bu
NoRegret
captain organic
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

It's a good thing I didn't claim victory over LA with my thread coming out of the trash.

Clearly ninja was just restoring everything, regardless of how terrible the thread really was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
It's a good thing I didn't claim victory over LA with my thread coming out of the trash.

Clearly ninja was just restoring everything, regardless of how terrible the thread really was.

HATER! I didn't care about this thread as much. The Fedor thread was the one you got rid of only to copy mine and add a few recent peices of news. Then they bombed. lol
Now before you say you didn't or whatever it was pretty much the same thing and you worded it with his management. Hater, you live for hate of me on here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks for putting it up Ninja or whoever? Wasn't a big deal. I just wanna knw pretty much who hated Kimbo before and who will grow to like him when he fights Toney. The fight is too big for the UFC to pass up. We all know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3