Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if

Go down 
+10
GolbeZ
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
SOKO
JerseyStyle
Cu Bu
NoRegret
captain organic
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Neither fighter is a good representative of MMA, BUT it would get a ton of ratings. I would remain neutral because I am not a fan of either and would just be watching to see a KO. I would rather see him fight Randy or the winner of Tito Vs Chuck.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

JerseyStyle wrote:
Quote :
Thanks for the negative vote ya dick,

Dude I'm lost. I did not neg your post. I read what you posted and posted how I felt. Nothing more nothing less. This is the reason I never joined the ESPN board.

Nothing wrong with an open debate or members not seeing eye to eye. I have said from jump street I am not as big of a MMA fan as most here. I don't come off as knowing as much as you guys.

Sorry if you felt I disrespected you man. I didn't.

EDIT : I see it was cleared up. Guess I should have read a couple posts down lol.

Yeah, dont worry about it bro. I just had a shitty day at work today, dont take my hostility negatively, it happens more often than it should lol

Im sure several posters on here would be more than willing to say that im not the most knowledgable MMA poster on here either, so sometimes you just gotta take what I say with a grain of salt. The only reason I get mad at people who neg me is when they do it for no reason and or dont admit to when they do it.

I assumed it was you since you were the only one who quoted my post and responded to it. I didnt lash out at the fact that you disagreed, it was the fact that I got neg'd and didnt understand why, thats why I prefer it when poeple admit to when they neg someone and give reason for doing so, I think that would make things alot more friendly on here haha.

Sorry for the confusion my friend, I will give you a couple positive votes tomorrow to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 am

Again Kimbo can make us (hardcore MMA fan's) if he beats Toney down. The fight isn't signed so we are just pretending. For the MMA fan that loves Boxing that won't be the case.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
he has no takedowns.

I;m not going to act like I read this thread, but if your talking Kimbo then you might wanna watch the Mercer & Houston fights.

... seen them... he has no takedowns in the same way that I cant cook.

edit- I can make some bombbbb Kraft Mac n Cheese.

It is all relative. He has enough takedown skill and experience to take down a guy who has never defended one.

Just like you have enough skill to "outcook" someone who's never been in a kitchen or seen a pot and pan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 am

Farmer gets a rare vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
he has no takedowns.

I;m not going to act like I read this thread, but if your talking Kimbo then you might wanna watch the Mercer & Houston fights.

It is all relative. He has enough takedown skill and experience to take down a guy who has never defended one.

Just like you have enough skill to "outcook" someone who's never been in a kitchen or seen a pot and pan.

yeah but I still "cant" cook and he still has "no" takedowns ..

watching kimbo vs toney just makes me want to fart only.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
he has no takedowns.

yeah but I still "cant" cook and he still has "no" takedowns ..

watching kimbo vs toney just makes me want to fart only.

But you can cook mac n cheese and Kimbo can takedown someone with no takedown defense.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
But you can cook mac n cheese and Kimbo can takedown someone with no takedown defense.

I am fully aware of that.. which is why I made that analogy from the first place...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I am fully aware of that.. which is why I made that analogy from the first place...

Well then WTF are talking about then?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 am

I don't want to hear any complaining if shit like this ends up in the trash. This has been an exceptionally bad thread.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I don't want to hear any complaining if shit like this ends up in the trash. This has been an exceptionally bad thread.

Kind of a what if and MMA hater vs Boxing hater dedication. It is pure speculation. I just wanted to mention how a guy we hated two years ago will be a guy we cheer for. Don't be a hater Wolf! I just wanted to see who would be cheering for Kimbo vs Toney. I don't think this is a great thread, just wanted to know what people think about the fight if it happened. I have seen many threads I wasn't interested in, but that doesn't mean they belong in the trash can. Let them die on there own okay God of Ninja's Place. With all the news that has came out this week this should be on page 2 tommorrow at the latest. Don't let your hate for me make you look like a douche Wolf! Let's squash it and argue on down the road. We know it is gonna happen ever so often.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

You should stop saying we. You only speak for yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You should stop saying we. You only speak for yourself.

Nah some agree with me. I remember many of us speaking about Kimbo with dislike. You are right in a way and so am I. Not sure what your witch hunt for me is about man? You have been negative towards me for no reason all week. Sup with that?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Some people agreeing with you doesn't qualify you to speak as if you represent the consensus. There is an absolute implication in your using of it. My reaction to an increasing number of your comments is in response to what I feel are in some cases polarizing and inane directions you present your augments. It's no witch hunt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm

years later and under completly different circumstances but man I still hate any and all Kimbo talk. I'm going to kill myself if I have to listen to months of "Kimbo vs Toney".
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

BBC the reason threads get trashed has nothing to do with you or the original premise of the thread.

This has been nothing but bickering and bad, bad discussion.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Some people agreeing with you doesn't qualify you to speak as if you represent the consensus. There is an absolute implication in your using of it. My reaction to an increasing number of your comments is in response to what I feel are in some cases polarizing and inane directions you present your augments. It's no witch hunt.

Sometimes I do use "we" in the wrong way. I in NO WAY was trying to represent the consensus. When I talk about the CARDS, I say we like I am on the team. I didn't intend what you are saying. That is just for those who feel the same I do. May only be one other person. Still say it is a witch hunt.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
BBC the reason threads get trashed has nothing to do with you or the original premise of the thread.

This has been nothing but bickering and bad, bad discussion.

We all have our own opinions. I will stick with mine.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 pm

sad to say but this thread does belong in the trash, no objections to this move.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Pretty sad. I thought giving an opinion about a topic was what this place was for.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Pretty sad. I thought giving an opinion about a topic was what this place was for.

come on BBC you know this thread took a bad turn. I didn't and still don't agree with the Fedor move. But this thread is a much less quality thread. Like Wolfy pointed out before, you can continue the conversation here. But this is a trash thread, I realize this is a slow day and not much to talk about but the conversation can still continue.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

come on BBC you know this thread took a bad turn. I didn't and still don't agree with the Fedor move. But this thread is a much less quality thread. Like Wolfy pointed out before, you can continue the conversation here. But this is a trash thread, I realize this is a slow day and not much to talk about but the conversation can still continue.

No I agree with you all. This thread wasn't great, just an opinion of mine. I just threw it out there when I heard Toney was signed. Fact is alot of us hated Kimbo when he was calling out Chuck and people were all over the place talking about he would whoop a real MMA fighter. I just thought it was crazy how some peoples feelings for Kimbo might have changed. I was just wanting to know who felt the way I did. Wasn't going for a thread of the year. Trash or not I don't agree with a thread being moved because people don't like the topic. I just hate bullies and it seems like some mods take their power in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:02 pm

END OF HORRIBLE THREAD!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I WANT THE LAST WORD!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Word! I win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo can make all of us his fans if   Kimbo can make all of us his fans if - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbo can make all of us his fans if
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next