Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When is Kimbo gonna fight?

Go down 
+10
Kevro
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
LA
Wolfgangsta
Primetyme199
timthebim
Ludo
acccardinal12
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Gee. My feelings about Kimbo? Ummm...Sucks! He can punch hard, but KO hard? Uh, nope. I mean sure, against drunk sailor boy off the street, yeah he hits hard, but to a professional fighter? That would be a big 0. I like what he does for the sport, but I hate what he takes away from it more.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Gee. My feelings about Kimbo? Ummm...Sucks! He can punch hard, but KO hard? Uh, nope. I mean sure, against drunk sailor boy off the street, yeah he hits hard, but to a professional fighter? That would be a big 0. I like what he does for the sport, but I hate what he takes away from it more.

I somewhat agree with you. He hits hard to both people off the streets and other fighters the difference is fighters have movement and can hit him first lol. He takes nothing from it either Dana reached out and invited him to TUF and is giving him fights would YOU say no thanks I don't want money to go and fight.
Back to top Go down
Kevro

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 pm

thanks tim, but remember, the UFC is a buisness, people, they will put up any fight if they stand a chance of making a large profit, and to alot of people, kimbo is there fav. fighter, maybe more so than roy nelson, and hes been in the sport a long time.

why? because if your not into MMA you dont know big country, but, if you have a PC you pretty much know who kimbo is, and if the guy everyone is talking about is gonna be fighting in the biggest promotion for MMA in the world, you'd buy it if you could.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 am

Kevro wrote:
thanks tim, but remember, the UFC is a buisness, people, they will put up any fight if they stand a chance of making a large profit, and to alot of people, kimbo is there fav. fighter, maybe more so than roy nelson, and hes been in the sport a long time.

why? because if your not into MMA you dont know big country, but, if you have a PC you pretty much know who kimbo is, and if the guy everyone is talking about is gonna be fighting in the biggest promotion for MMA in the world, you'd buy it if you could.

Speaks the truth he does.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 am

Quote :
But having the number 60 HW take on the number 65 HW fight on a main PPV card is a joke to me.

I agree this fight is not worth money but would be fun to watch on Spike. DW has already said he could careless about rankings and wants to match up the fighters the fans want to see.

Looks like I am the only one left that is still hating on Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Does anyone think Kimbo vs Herschal Walker would not be the most watched MMA fight in history?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Kevro

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Does anyone think Kimbo vs Herschal Walker would not be the most watched MMA fight in history?

granted it would get a lot of views, but Brock vs Fedor would surpass anything in history of MMA and prolly boxing.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Kevro wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

granted it would get a lot of views, but Brock vs Fedor should surpass anything in history of MMA and prolly boxing.
It should, but I would seriously doubt it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm

When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 10024_UCS2_KimboSlice_Front_LowresOptimized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is Kimbo gonna fight?   When is Kimbo gonna fight? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When is Kimbo gonna fight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2