Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways

Go down 
+3
boomer sooner
Wolfgangsta
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways Empty
PostSubject: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/2/9/1302716/muay-thai-trainer-out-of-tune-with
"I thank Anderson for all the time we spent working together. He’s a champion, a born striker, but we won’t continue working together in this partnership due to lack of tune in some moments. I decided to let the way open or him to work his Muay Thai with anyone he decides. The last fight we did was the one against Griffin… I think I ended my work with him in a great way."

French Muay Thai trainer Daniel Woirin, who helped Anderson Silva achieve victory in his previous four bouts, has parted ways with the current UFC Middleweight Champion after failing to find a middle ground with his training
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:00 pm

What does all this mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What does all this mean?

Possibly losing the desire to train hard ?
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Probably not a good thing for Anderson. He's messing with success.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What does all this mean?

That Vitor is going to knock him out in a couple months farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
What does all this mean?

That Vitor is going to knock him out in a couple months farao

Don't say that you'll give me nightmares Sad
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

I would love to see someone knock Anderson out and bring him back down to earth.

He is not a god.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm a Vitor fan so I'd obviously like to see him win. I'd like to see Penn, GSP, Anderson all lose just to bring some parody to the divisions.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm a Vitor fan so I'd obviously like to see him win. I'd like to see Penn, GSP, Anderson all lose just to bring some parody to the divisions.

I agree. Although, I am a little biased because GSP is one of my favorite fighters, so I will always want to see him do well.

Anderson is one of my favorite fighters too...but there's just part of me that still doesnt like his arrogance inside the cage like when he offered to help Forrest up in that fight...I felt like that was extremely disrespectful.

Things like that make me want to see someone lose, no matter how much of a fan I am.

GSP works hard and fights hard, so I would like to see his dominance continue.

Penn is warming on me a little bit, I was really hoping Diego would beat him but Diego got annihilated.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Anderson is one of my favorite fighters too...but there's just part of me that still doesnt like his arrogance inside the cage like when he offered to help Forrest up in that fight...I felt like that was extremely disrespectful.

He was just trying to help a guy out.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Kinda would like to see Anderson lose, as i just dont like Cocky fighters...even if they can back it up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
Kinda would like to see Anderson lose, as i just dont like Cocky fighters...even if they can back it up.

I have wanted him to lose for years now, not only because he is cocky but like I have said before unless you are my team or my guy then I don't want you to dominate. Not a fan of Anderson so I would like to see his dominance end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways   Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider's Muay Thai trainer parts ways
Page 1 of 1