Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week

Go down 
+4
redvexx8
Bigs03
timthebim
Skyab23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyab23
White Belt
White Belt
Skyab23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, GSP, Nog

Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week Empty
PostSubject: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Should be interesting to hear not only what they say but exactly how Brock looks also.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Exactly, I want to see how he looks. His biggest asset is his size and if he's really lost a lot of weight he won't be nearly the force he once was.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Exactly, I want to see how he looks. His biggest asset is his size and if he's really lost a lot of weight he won't be nearly the force he once was.

Agreed. His size is a huge part of what he does along with his speed with the size he had. I say he will probably look good or else there wouldnt be a press conference right now.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I bet he looks as big as he always does and they announce his next fight later this year.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:15 pm

redvexx8 wrote:
I bet he looks as big as he always does and they announce his next fight later this year.

Lets hope so
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

I hope he is everything he once was, because we never saw Brock against a fast fighter even by HW standards even once. Mir, Randy and Herring are all pretty average in speed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 pm

There aint many HWs that will be far faster than him. But I think I worry about as a Brock fan more than anything is when some1 lands a huge shot how well does he take it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

Brock will look as huge as ever, all this stuff has been played up nicely
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am

Yeah there's no way they are holding a news conference with Brock walking out looking smaller and weak. He'll be huge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week   Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White & Brock to Hold News Conference Next Week
Page 1 of 1