Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ellenberger Impressive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimboJones1
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Ellenberger Impressive Empty
PostSubject: Ellenberger Impressive   Ellenberger Impressive EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

This guy really impressed me the other night. He showed power in his hands, good takedowns, and did very well from top against Pyle, who has a very underestimated guard. I thought Ellenberger was impressive in his ufc debut also, despite the loss, which I think had a lot to do with taking the fight on short notice and not having the cardio he could have had. This fight against Pyle was impressive. This guy could make some noise in the division, from a contender standpoint.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Ellenberger Impressive   Ellenberger Impressive EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Def agree. the guy followed up his debut in perfect fashion. He could be in the title contendor mix, though like the other contendors he is not a legit threat.
Back to top Go down
JimboJones1
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ellenberger Impressive   Ellenberger Impressive EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Exactly. Thats the problem right now with 155, 170, and 185. Lots of challengers, not many real threats to the champions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellenberger Impressive   Ellenberger Impressive Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellenberger Impressive
Page 1 of 1