Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career

Go down 
+10
GolbeZ
timthebim
Andrew the Raider King
LA
Cu Bu
taylorfleig
Birdofthad
Primetyme199
oggy420
Ninja
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career Empty
PostSubject: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm

ohh well.

Ninja that sig is from that horrid jersey shore show right? I heard about that incident but never saw it. That scumb bag needs an ass whoopin. I hope he got some jail time or something for that. Fuckin pathetic bitch.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 pm

He was arrested and released on a $1500 bond. Went back to Long Island where he lives with daddy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 pm

hhahahaha holy shit is that guy really clocking that girl hahahhaha wow

As for big baby no surprise he lived up to his nickname
Back to top Go down
taylorfleig
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
taylorfleig

Favorite Fighter(s) : boxing-Paul Williams, Deontay Wilder, Tavoris Cloud, mma-Rampage & Brett rogers

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Man I really liked him, especially since he played at UNC.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 pm

hey taylor, Wilder fan?
Check out Hasim Rahman Jr , if Wilder cant beat legit competition, Im banking on Rahman Jr returning the titles
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:11 pm

that girl was like hey do you like my hat
(Inside guido's mind) "I hate trucker hats"
BOOM hahahaha
Back to top Go down
taylorfleig
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
taylorfleig

Favorite Fighter(s) : boxing-Paul Williams, Deontay Wilder, Tavoris Cloud, mma-Rampage & Brett rogers

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hey taylor, Wilder fan?
Check out Hasim Rahman Jr , if Wilder cant beat legit competition, Im banking on Rahman Jr returning the titles

Yeah im a huge Wilder fan, I really hope he does well. How old is Rahman Jr? He got his dads long reach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ohh well.

Ninja that sig is from that horrid jersey shore show right? I heard about that incident but never saw it. That scumb bag needs an ass whoopin. I hope he got some jail time or something for that. Fuckin pathetic bitch.

To be fair she kinda deserved it , what else did she think was going to happen after getting all up in his face acting tough ?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Guys name is Brad Ferro. He actually had a MMA fight....well sort of...

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/post/3177/brad-ferro-knocks-jersey-shore-snooki-out-gets-knocked-out/
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:41 pm

taylorfleig wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
hey taylor, Wilder fan?

Yeah im a huge Wilder fan, I really hope he does well. How old is Rahman Jr? He got his dads long reach?

I hope WIlder can to, Rahman Jr is 19 and the best hope for a gold medal in the 2010 Olympics, he never wanted to fight until the night Hasim got knocked out by Maskaev, he charged Maskaev after the fight. Hasim took his son back to Maskaevs dressing room after the fight and Hasim Jr apologized and they all 3 talked. So Rahman Jr started training from then on

He inherited daddy's right hand, is 6'3 or 6'4, and number 1 heavy in the amateur ranks right know here is some footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0asC49Ogtg
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 pm

funny how the dude got out of the bar without getting killed with all those tough guys fist pumping everywhere
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
funny how the dude got out of the bar without getting killed with all those tough guys fist pumping everywhere

I know man hahaha I never saw episode but thats murderin time
Back to top Go down
taylorfleig
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
taylorfleig

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 pm

If hes waiting for the 2012 Olympics he might not even fight a K brother
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:58 pm

taylorfleig wrote:
If hes waiting for the 2012 Olympics he might not even fight a K brother

ya my bad 2012, but I think thats a good thing
let him beat a chaguev, anything but a Klit ahaha
Back to top Go down
taylorfleig
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
taylorfleig

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Lol yeah I just want to see someone beat them before they retire.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

OMG Ninja, where did you find the actual footage bro? And that show is horrid, someone from that area standup for the complete tools it appears come from that area, and what nasty ass bitches. Great find though, that dude is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm

C'mon guys! That was a NYC love tap. Down here we talk sweet, help them fix things, defend their honor if necessary. Up north, they beat the shit out of the girls just to let em know how much they care. "Baby, I love you so much, I gave you two black eyes"
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh on Marcus, really nice guy and I wish him the best, but he wasn't really ever gonna make it far in all reality anyways.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 pm

The people on the show aren't from NJ, I think maybe 2 of them are the rest are from NY.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:06 am

Marcus has no chin so its probably for the best. He is also a person that isnt very stable he may lose a fight and fuckin kill some1 afterwards lol.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:00 am

oggy420 wrote:
ohh well.

I havnt and will never hit a girl and no guy should ever hit a girl period... however some bitches DO need to learn to shut the fuck up... never seen the show once, but just from that gif, look at that bitch.. her getting ktfo doesn't change my day in the least bit
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 am

lol is there really two totally separate conversations, one about Hasim Rahman and boxing and one about a stereotypical guido KOing a slut at a bar during a thread about Marcus retiring, a topic that has gone mostly ignored?

Is this really happening? I am literally laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
lol is there really two totally separate conversations, one about Hasim Rahman and boxing and one about a stereotypical guido KOing a slut at a bar during a thread about Marcus retiring, a topic that has gone mostly ignored?

Is this really happening? I am literally laughing at this.

It's a situation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career   TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career Empty

Back to top Go down

TUF 10’s Marcus Jones calls it quits for good on his MMA career
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next