Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wins the Superbowl?

Go down 
+3
cheekynffc
josh200612
bobbitt15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who wins the Superbowl?
Denver
Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Seattle
Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
New England
Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
San Francisco
Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

What a game! Had me on the edge of.my seat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

obvious outcome was obvious
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 am

These AFC teams need to get with the program. Ravens and Pittsburgh are the only teams that know what time it is but they got/getting old. Denver was blowing through matadors all year. They were not prepared to face an NFC West defense.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Your new sig for a week, OU.

Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Tony+Romo+Is+A+Bitch.+Why+i+hate+the+cowboys+Its_7fcc3d_3062030
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am

I could have sworn Thomas caught a TD? Not my fault Sherm got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:14 pm

OU wrote:
I could have sworn Thomas caught a TD? Not my fault Sherm got hurt.

Thomas did catch one, but Sherman was covering Eric Decker on that play.

Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Dem44
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm

If Peyton didn't get shit on I might fight you on the sig bet. But, my original point was Peyton will shit on Sherman. That didn't happen. So I can't fight it. Kindly fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Superbowl?   Who wins the Superbowl? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the Superbowl?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2