Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How was everyone's superbowl?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

How was everyone's superbowl? Empty
PostSubject: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

How was the hangin out, drinkin, smokin, etc... for everyone on here?

Mine was pretty damn good...god pretty shitfaced offa Jager, Crown, Captain Morgan and some Rumple Minze during the superbowl, and then also before we hit up the strip club. We went to the strip club and got some good and bad dances hahaha

Then went home and tried moonshine for the first ever time....ugghhhh hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

I enjoyed the game. Just stayed at home with the family and watched on my 50" plasma. I was hoping for a close game and it was close for the most part. It was entertaining too, especially with Sean Payton making some ballsy play calls.

My jaw hit the floor when Peyton threw the INT that was returned for a TD, I couldn't believe that. Actually Peyton made a lot of questionable throws down the stretch. Not like him at all.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I enjoyed the game. Just stayed at home with the family and watched on my 50" plasma. I was hoping for a close game and it was close for the most part. It was entertaining too, especially with Sean Payton making some ballsy play calls.

My jaw hit the floor when Peyton threw the INT that was returned for a TD, I couldn't believe that. Actually Peyton made a lot of questionable throws down the stretch. Not like him at all.

Yeah, i think the onside kick kinda had Peyton off his game as well. And the fact that he only had 6 plays after the first quarter might have screwed him up a little bit too.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 pm

that onside kick was Ballsy, but completely changed the momentum of the game. It was all NO after that and Sean Peyton deserves credit for that shit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

The bowl was tight, just hung out with my dudebro's and watched the game.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
The bowl was tight, just hung out with my dudebro's and watched the game.

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I was at my dudebro's house and his dudebitch was trippin' so it wasn't that great. Although the quality of bud was phenomenal. Haven't got to smoke that much good in a long, long time. So it wasn't all bad. Weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's superbowl?   How was everyone's superbowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was everyone's superbowl?
Page 1 of 1