Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it   BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:55 am

Legend says that if you come close to Bigfoot Silva, your head will be ripped off its shoulders and revolve around Bigfoot Silva's head like a planetary body. In some third-world countries, it's a great honor to have your head orbit Bigfoot Silva's head like a small moon.

At UFC 160, Cain Velasquez vanquished Bigfoot Silva in 81 seconds. In their first fight at UFC 146 it took Cain 216 seconds to turn Silva's face into crimson origami. That's an improvement of 135 seconds -- and yes I used a calculator to figure that out.

On Instagram this evening, Bigfoot Silva published pictures of his gargantuan melon with claims that Cain Velasquez struck him in the back of his head, thus making his gravity-bending skull even bigger. Here's what he said regarding the photos, translated by our bud Google Translator.

Quote :
Winning or losing is part of sport and every professional athlete has to be prepared for these these two results, sometimes what hurts is how you lose. The top photo on the left was taken hours after the fight, and on the right was taken today (Wednesday). Was told by several people who did not take whack at the back of the head, which is considered irregular.

I do not want to be making excuses for my loss, but rather have been unable to get knocked out or finalized, than to have lost in my view unfairly. Blow to the ear does not get swollen the back of the head

Now check out the photos. Personally, I can't tell the difference between a massive head and a swollen head. It's all incomprehensibly large. Props to @ThyMightyFrutas for the find.

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it B-head-foot

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it Bigfoot-sil
http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11030:bigfoot-silva-has-accused-cain-velasquez-of-illegal-blows-to-the-back-of-the-head-and-he-even-has-photos-to-prove-it&catid=34:organizations
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it   BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

I see a LITTLE bit of swelling just behind his right ear, but the area that's swollen is so close to the ear itself it could have been from the ear being hit and the force of the blow registering through the ear itself onto the skull. Nothing serious though. I've seen worse swelling on lower lips and noses to be honest.
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot accuses Cain of back of the head, has photos to prove it
Page 1 of 1