Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Just heard on ESPN radio. I'll go to ESPN.com and see if they have anything. But I guess meetings went until 2am ET and they made alot of progress. They said so much so that we could see the real refs back in action this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Start fucking with Vegas and what a shock the refs are back.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm

timthebim wrote:
Shit Vegas was the big winner on that game. I think I read that 85% of the bets were for GB to cover. So Vegas made out big.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Shit Vegas was the big winner on that game. I think I read that 85% of the bets were for GB to cover. So Vegas made out big.

Yeah but I was reading where they were getting a shit load of complaints that the fix was in on the game. As crazy as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Yeah but I was reading where they were getting a shit load of complaints that the fix was in on the game. As crazy as that sounds.
Degenerate gamblers
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Degenerate gamblers

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!   BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! Refs could be back for Sunday!
Page 1 of 1