Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March Madness

Go down 
+8
SOKO
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
UBeeg9cats
oggy420
bobbitt15
timthebim
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

March Madness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
If we had Ware I would be alot more confident and say we would beat em by 15 plus. It should be a close one though. I don't know how deep they are though. If Tim Henderson can be productive in Ware's absense we should "WARE" them down.

15 points even if healthy seems like a bit much. Don't underestimate Wichita State. They are as legit as anyone Louisville has played so far this tourney.

I'm not, just saying if we had our 3 guards we would wear em down and I'm fully confident we would embarrass them. We aren't Ohio State. Wichita State hasn't played a team that has wheels like my CARDS. Anything can happen in collge bball so let's wait and see. I still think we can beat em. I really don't think Michigan can beat us either. I wanna see how they do against Cuse cuz they might end up like the Loosiers did.

Michigan can beat you with your baby press.

doubt you guys even get by cuse, but i hope you do. If we had Ware I would be talking mad shit! He may a 6th man but he allowed Siva and Russdiculous to have a breather or filled in nicely if one of them (siva) was in foul trouble. Burke will have his worst two games even if you do beat Cuse. Our press will have him in the fetal position after the game.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
If we had Ware I would be alot more confident and say we would beat em by 15 plus. It should be a close one though. I don't know how deep they are though. If Tim Henderson can be productive in Ware's absense we should "WARE" them down.

15 points even if healthy seems like a bit much. Don't underestimate Wichita State. They are as legit as anyone Louisville has played so far this tourney.

I'm not, just saying if we had our 3 guards we would wear em down and I'm fully confident we would embarrass them. We aren't Ohio State. Wichita State hasn't played a team that has wheels like my CARDS. Anything can happen in collge bball so let's wait and see. I still think we can beat em. I really don't think Michigan can beat us either. I wanna see how they do against Cuse cuz they might end up like the Loosiers did.

doubt you guys even get by cuse, but i hope you do. If we had Ware I would be talking mad shit! He may a 6th man but he allowed Siva and Russdiculous to have a breather or filled in nicely if one of them (siva) was in foul trouble. Burke will have his worst two games even if you do beat Cuse. Our press will have him in the fetal position after the game.

We've been doubted since the first game on. Cuse will get lit up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Sig bet?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Sig bet?

Sure.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 pm

2 weeks then biotch! You gotta rock a CARDS logo if Cuse wins. Go look for one now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:53 pm

2 weeks then biotch! You gotta rock a CARDS logo if Cuse wins. Go look for one now.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the games then we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 am

josh200612 wrote:

Don'tchu talk to ur daddy like that lil boi! Btw, If we win tonight I'm gonna see if I can get a cheap ticket on stubhub. Still tossing around the idea of driving to atlanta.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Don'tchu talk to ur daddy like that lil boi! Btw, If we win tonight I'm gonna see if I can get a cheap ticket on stubhub. Still tossing around the idea of driving to atlanta.

Pick me up on the way.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Pick me up on the way.

Whichita looks like an NBA team. They have me scared right now and we're up 11-10.

I'll text ya tomorrow if i go. I wanna go and can, but I'm pretty sure I have two cars sold Monday. I can't miss that much money.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Pick me up on the way.

Whichita looks like an NBA team. They have me scared right now and we're up 11-10.

I'll text ya tomorrow if i go. I wanna go and can, but I'm pretty sure I have two cars sold Monday. I can't miss that much money.

Get it done early then.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

Man BBC I was worried for you during that game. Wichita State came to play. The talent won out in the end but that was a great game.
Michigan balled out and just looked better then Cuse but it was a tough game as well.

Glad both your teams made it(BBC and Josh). One of you will get the joy of celebrating a National Championship and the other will get bitter heartache. Good luck to both. I expect it to be a very entertaining title game.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:56 am

I had no rooting interest but I think UL got bailed out by the refs. Just a guess but if you look at the first 15 min if the 2nd half, I just felt like UL could be as physical as they wanted with almost no fouls but it wasn't true with WSU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I had no rooting interest but I think UL got bailed out by the refs. Just a guess but if you look at the first 15 min if the 2nd half, I just felt like UL could be as physical as they wanted with almost no fouls but it wasn't true with WSU.

I don't know about that. I just think WS got flustered by the press which seemed to happen at times all tourney in the Louisville games. They made plenty of dumb mistakes early on in the 2nd half because of the press and I felt they started to choke a bit. I didn't see bad calls.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 pm

I agree that we got away with murder in the first half. I thought it was over. We finally got to them in the second half though. I wish I could've left work earlier. Bout to leave now but i wouldn't make it and tickets are 400 for nosebleed seats. Sorry Josh but we'll have to watch it on tv.

Bring it!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm

It's a beautiful day in the south shouldn't have been a pussy or right now we would be in a bar in ATL getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

josh200612 wrote:
It's a beautiful day in the south shouldn't have been a pussy or right now we would be in a bar in ATL getting drunk.

Next year I think it's at Cowboys Stadium. Tempting to go no matter who is playing.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Next year I think it's at Cowboys Stadium. Tempting to go no matter who is playing.

It's fun either way it's like Mardi Gras. I went to Detroit in 09.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

It's fun either way it's like Mardi Gras. I went to Detroit in 09.

Yeah Dallas is always fun to visit anyways. My best friend lives in Dallas and close to the stadium and Six Flags pretty much shares a parking lot with the stadium so it would be fun to check out.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:

I'm in a bar downtown on fourth street right now,made 650 bucks today at work and saved 400 from buying anosebleed ticket. I'm psyched for this game!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 am

1 sokolkevin 1, sokolkevin 210 240 200 160 160 320 1290 99.2
Louisville

how did you fellas do? My lucky ass pulled it out
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:31 am

Yo Josh you got any info on who is likely staying and going?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:01 am

OU wrote:

Only word is Trey And Tim the rest say they are staying but both of them haven't confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Only word is Trey And Tim the rest say they are staying but both of them haven't confirmed yet.

Aren't Tim, Trey and GR3 all sophomores?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Trey is a soph, Tim is a junior and GR3 is a freshman.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Trey is a soph, Tim is a junior and GR3 is a freshman.

What about the cracker with the jumper? What year is he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Madness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next