Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should D-Rose comeback this season?

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
OU
6 posters

Yes, he needs to comeback and do what he can as soon as possible.
Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_lcap20%Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, but only if he confident and mentally ready.
Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_lcap60%Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No, he just needs to wait until next season and not push it too early.
Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_lcap20%Should D-Rose comeback this season? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Should D-Rose comeback this season? Empty
PostSubject: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 am

What do you think he should do? What do you think he will do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 am

Wait till next season. We ain't beating Miami this season with or without Rose.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

freakzilla wrote:

Might as not come back for 2-3 years.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

freakzilla wrote:
You think the chances improve next season? I'm kind of torn. Depends on where he is mentally. If he can get to a point where he can give productive minutes I'd like him to comeback as soon as he can. Obviously not if that means coming back too early. But if he can, I think he should. You never know what will happen next season but they will have a decent seed in the playoffs this year so why not make a push now if you can? It shouldn't effect next season and making another run at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

If everyone is healthy next season and we can get a better SG in then I think we're a good a chance of beating the Heat as any other team.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 pm

freakzilla wrote:
If everyone is healthy next season and we can get a better SG in then I think we're a good a chance of beating the Heat as any other team.
What I'm saying is you never know. So why not go for it now if he can? What if Boozer or Deng or someone else goes down next season? What does it hurt to go for it now if you can? It shouldn't take away from next seasons run. Would be nice if they could ease him in at the end of the season and in the 1st round of the playoffs. Then if they get by Nets or whoever maybe he is ready to make a push for the Conference Finals? Once you get there anything is possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Rose wont be fit enough by then. Only about 15 games left before the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Rose wont be fit enough by then. Only about 15 games left before the playoffs.

I'm sure he isn't totally out of shape, he has been working out for a long time now. He might not be in game shape but he has 20 games before the 2nd round of the playoffs to get in semi game shape if he comes back soon. Neither of us really know how close he is physically, but we know he is working hard with his rehab and I bet he is in decent shape right now. I just think you have to take advantage of all the opportunities you get since the next one is never guaranteed. He could get injured again next season 70 games in or a teammate could go down. So if he is able to go now, why not give it a go? Just my opinion. I understand you being scared your franchise player might push it too early. But if he feels he can go then IMO he should give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Wait until next year. Bulls were retarded to come out and say that he's been cleared and everything, just puts unnecessary pressure on him. If he isn't comfortable enough to trust playing the way he does that isn't going to come back in the brief time left this season. Be ready next season kid
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 pm

I agree with bobbitt totally.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm

duh. He's cleared to play for a couple weeks now and they are paying him big time money. Being ready mentally really shouldnt figure into a god damn thing. You won't know until you fuckin play.

This douche is really douching things up. Just taking advantage now. Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and MCL. He came back 9 months later and had one of the best seasons for a RB ever. That Shumpert guy tore his ACL on the same fuckin day and he's been back for a couple months now.

Rose's reason for not playing is pretty much "i don't feel like it"
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Spoken like a true idiot.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes. Let's coddle a player who's been cleared to play and has been practicing 5 on 5 for a few weeks right during the stretch run. Let's waste several million dollars AND another season while we're at it. That window should be open forever, after all. Yet i'm the idiot for expecting guys to do their fuckin job when they are cleared.

Eventually all the "idiots" will put enough deserved heat on Rose to where he'll have to dive in the water or take the cock up the ass all season from fans and media for not being there for his team because he's not confident? If not, He was healthy and he didnt come back, and the Bulls go nowhere. You don't get back up to game speed sitting on your ass or even going to practice. This guy is trippin.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Dude u know all ACL injuries aren't the same. If he is mentally into it yet who are we to push? I'm sure the bulls would much rather have the guy be 100% then rush back and get crushed in the 2nd round anyways. The money has nothing to do with it btw.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

That kindof looks like it hurts. Looks like she is jumping and landing right on her head. That would break my neck fo sho, and viva la white commando yoga pants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:53 pm

The money always has something to do with it. Always. Bulls arent thrilled playing him that scrilla so he can not give it a go when he's been cleared to give it a go.

There is no rush. He's been cleared to play for some weeks now and he's talking about confidence. If he was not good to go. He would not have been cleared if it wasnt healthy as you can bet your ass they were treating his rehab as a special case all this time anyway. Now it's all about him. I've already given you examples of guys coming back from ACL AFTER they were cleared and got back up to speed on the court and field..and i can go on even longer about that. If he were to get hurt again, it will be something completely new. His lack of confidence is because he doesnt think he'll be that good...he's afraid to look bad while he gets back up to game speed. It's not gonna happen on the bench, and it's not gonna happen in practice. When Rose decides he's officially confident and ready. he's gonna come back on the court and find out he wasted a whole bunch of fuckin time thinking he had to stay away from the game while he grew a nutsack...because it will still take a bunch of time to get reacclimated. Goodbye another season, not for a legit reason like last time...but go on...hug the nuts.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 pm

I definitely don't think he is sitting out cause he is afraid to look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should D-Rose comeback this season?   Should D-Rose comeback this season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1