Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OSU's comeback win

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 am

Saturday was turning out to be a shitty day by halftime vs PSU down 14-3. Def didn't come out at the start of the game ready to play, our OL was playing like shit and our Defense was missing assignments, letting a guy making his first career start at QB score twice on us. It didn't look good and the fans were letting them know it booing at the end of the half. Well Actually I think they were booing because OSU had the ball with about a min left in the half and just ran the clock out instead of trying to score.

But in the second half they came alive. Shutting them out in the second half picking off two passing and returning them for TDs. Herron started breaking loose ended the game with 190 yards. Final score was 38-14 real proud of my buckeyes.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=303170194
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:51 am

Fuck your Buckeyes. They lose in 6 days.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 am

I actually really was scared of this Iowa game untill they lost to Northwestern lol. No I'm kidding I know it will be tough but I think we got your team beat.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 am

Well they do usually own us, but knowing Iowa, now that they have pissed away their season they will ruin yours.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am

The damn badgers already fucked our season up. But if we can win out and beat a team that everyone will sell us short for in a big bowl game like we did vs Oregon and I'll be happy. Getting to kick michigan ass is always fun as well.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 am

Lol at the buckeyes and their fans!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 am

josh200612 wrote:
Lol at the buckeyes and their fans!

Laughin all the way through the ass kicking michigan is gonna take lol. I think I asked you this before Josh but how could you live in columbus and be a michigan fan? Were you one of those kids who hates the team your dad liked growing up or do you come from a long line of michigan fans? Just curious
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 am

my dad played for michigan back in the 80's. ive been a michigan fan since i was a kid my dad and mom got jobs in cbus thats why i live here.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 am

josh200612 wrote:
my dad played for michigan back in the 80's. ive been a michigan fan since i was a kid my dad and mom got jobs in cbus thats why i live here.

That's cool just wondering the only michigan fans I know where I live couldn't even tell you who Bo Schembechler is. In other words they aren't even really fans they just hate the team their family loves just because.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

That's cool just wondering the only michigan fans I know where I live couldn't even tell you who Bo Schembechler is. In other words they aren't even really fans they just hate the team their family loves just because.

LOL i know i couple of those people these two sisters i know used to like michigan because their step dad loved osu but then when osu started winning all of a sudden they like osu now.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 pm

They come out of the woodwork on michigan week. Last year a guy at the gas station goes "Go Blue OSU is going down" all I said was "If you can't name one starter for michigan shut the fuck up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OSU's comeback win Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU's comeback win   OSU's comeback win Empty

Back to top Go down

OSU's comeback win
Page 1 of 1