Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUF: The Comeback Season 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

TUF: The Comeback Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm

If there was a TUF: The Comeback Season 2, what weight classes would you use and which fighters would you invite?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
If there was a TUF: The Comeback Season 2, what weight classes would you use and which fighters would you invite?

Great idea, love the concept. I would make it MW again because that is the weight that could use a jump start the most.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Gumby
Salmon
Lister
Scott Smith
Leties
Cote
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Horwich, Rosholt, JT Money
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

What about HW?
Timmeh
Ricco
Rizzo
Duffe
Monson
Gonzaga
Randleman
Coleman
or McCorkle for laughes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What about HW?
Timmeh
Ricco
Rizzo
Duffe
Monson
Gonzaga
Randleman
Coleman
or McCorkle for laughes

What about Abe Wagner? former TUFer who just beat Timmeh.
Barnett? Very Happy
Werdum? Very Happy
I kid I kid

Mike Whithead? Another TUFer coming off wins of Eddie Sanchez and Chase Gormley(who could be on the show?)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28699/ufcs-bonnar-pines-for-the-ultimate-full-circle-with-tuf-coaching-gig-opposite-griffin.mma
Quote :
"I won't go for any takedowns. I won't block any punches. I'll just be moving forward. I'm serious I would just go and slug it out and try to top our first one. What the hell do I have to lose? I want to give the fans a good one."

I'd watch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:43 am

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t17984-the-ultimate-fighter-the-comback-2
Damn I had no idea this was an old thread too. LOL I even picked most of the same names.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:38 pm

You had me all excited I thought this was real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUF: The Comeback Season 2   TUF: The Comeback Season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TUF: The Comeback Season 2
Page 1 of 1