Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?

Go down 
+3
NoRegret
Farmer1906
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I think it is wrong for a guy to leave his team in the biggest game in the schools history. Whether it was Kelly or the AD who made the decision, it is wrong! I can't see any reason why Kelly or the AD or Notre Dame would have a problem with it? I hope Cincy pounds Florida and makes Kelly look like a fool. I feel sorry for the guys he has coached for the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm

I feel sorry for Cincy.

Kelly could have make a choice, be man, finish the job with his players, and be upfront with them. But he decided to deceive his players and leave before the biggest game of their life.

The reason why Kelly and Notre Dame wouldn't want that is because he has work to do at Notre Dame. Recruiting is a big deal and we are getting very close to dead period then signing day.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Brian Kelly is a dick. I think deep down he knew he was going to get whoooped on by the Gators and wanted to skip out on town before it was on his record.

He's a great coach, but is a damn coward, and I will be praying hard that Cincy can at least make a game of it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

While Kelly certainly could have handled the situation better, trust me when I say no one gave two shits about UC football around here before 3 years ago. He's leaving them in pretty damn good shape as long as they make a nice hire like Sumlin from Houston. Bottom line is ND has money + he claims it to be his dream job and they weren't going to wait around for UC to play a bowl game when there is work that needs to be done. It was take the offer now or lose out on the job most likely
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm

what a prick it reminds me of patrino and the falcons. Thats a cock sucker move if you ask me I mean one more fucking game for your troops that you took this far. WTF
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Notre Dame is still gonna blow
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:39 am

rich rod did the same thing a couple of years ago lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

Yeah Josh, but Rich Rod didnt bring WVU outta the slums of NCAA Football to national prominance.

he did have WVU as a good football team, but he did NOT have them undefeated heading into a HUGE BCS bowl game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?   Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian Kelly not coaching Cincy in BCS bowl?
Page 1 of 1