Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro Bowl Teams named:

Go down 
+3
OU
NoRegret
LA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Pro Bowl Teams named: Empty
PostSubject: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:45 pm

I have some problems. Alex Mack should be a pro bowl center this year, Lawrence Vickers should be a pro bowl full back, and Peyton Hillis should be a pro bowl running back.

The Browns get snubbed though because they are a 5 win team.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I have some problems. Alex Mack should be a pro bowl center this year, Lawrence Vickers should be a pro bowl full back, and Peyton Hillis should be a pro bowl running back.

Cowboys get 5! Including an O-Lineman lol. Crazy cheers
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Yeah, its stupid...but its Cleveland, so who cares, right?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 pm

TJ Ward coulda been a pro bowl safety this year too...I dont have a problem with him losing to Ed Reed, but it's borderline with Merriweather...another year or two down the line, TJ Ward will be one of the top 2 or 3 safeties in the league, and people will remember his name.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Cowboys get 5! Including an O-Lineman lol. Crazy cheers

that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Hillis had a great year, but I'm not picking him over Foster, Drew or Charles, and probably not CJ after that.

5 Cowboys shouldn't have made it...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:47 pm

LA wrote:
Hillis had a great year, but I'm not picking him over Foster, Drew or Charles, and probably not CJ after that.

I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

LA wrote:

The only ones on that list that should be ahead of him this year would be MJD and MAYBE Charles.

CJ had a horrible year compared to his standards, and Foster had up and down games. Hillis carried Cleveland's offense to almost any points it scored.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

Over Foster? Foster should be starting over MJD if anything.

Hillis had a great year, you have to give him that, but he did fade a bit as the season has worn on. He was Cleveland's only attack really, and def surprised everyone early in the season, breakout player for sure, but Pro Bowl over those guys? IDK.

Foster just beasted all season long, had only 2 bad games, no ones is perfect. He lead the NFL in rushing and rushing TDs.

Charles is possibly the most talented RB in the NFL, 2nd in the NFL in rushing with just like 215 carries, and a ridiculous 6.4 yrds/a that's just filthy, and I'm pretty sure he lead the NFL in yrds from scrimmage.

MJD, just an all around year, dropoff in TDs for him, but had a like 6 or 7 game 100 yrds rushing streak.

CJ I'll give you, I'd put him over Hillis because we know how good he is, and from day 1 had people lining up in the box just to stop him, Hillis surprised everyone before they did the same, but Hillis is close. Their numbers are very close, but CJ's just slightly better.

Hey, hope Hillis gets in as an alternate, but based on their individual numbers and seasons, I have those guys over him.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 am

Atleast the Niners have a couple reps from this disaster of a season. P-Willis will likely get replaced though as he is having surgery on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 am

suh making it his rookie year is impressive.

no offense to revis skill set but he wasnt out there enough to get PB in my opinion
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 am

Cu Bua wrote:

no offense to revis skill set but he wasnt out there enough to get PB in my opinion

I watch this guy week in and week out and he is going to be an absolute star. He is so big and strong on the D-Line that he has turned the whole defense around here in Detroit. I cant wait till next season to see how much better he gets in a NFL off season.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 pm

LA wrote:
Over Foster? Foster should be starting over MJD if anything.

Hillis had a great year, you have to give him that, but he did fade a bit as the season has worn on. He was Cleveland's only attack really, and def surprised everyone early in the season, breakout player for sure, but Pro Bowl over those guys? IDK.

Foster just beasted all season long, had only 2 bad games, no ones is perfect. He lead the NFL in rushing and rushing TDs.

Charles is possibly the most talented RB in the NFL, 2nd in the NFL in rushing with just like 215 carries, and a ridiculous 6.4 yrds/a that's just filthy, and I'm pretty sure he lead the NFL in yrds from scrimmage.

MJD, just an all around year, dropoff in TDs for him, but had a like 6 or 7 game 100 yrds rushing streak.

CJ I'll give you, I'd put him over Hillis because we know how good he is, and from day 1 had people lining up in the box just to stop him, Hillis surprised everyone before they did the same, but Hillis is close. Their numbers are very close, but CJ's just slightly better.

Hey, hope Hillis gets in as an alternate, but based on their individual numbers and seasons, I have those guys over him.

Hillis is big in the receiving game as well.

ANd the only reason his stats faded toward the end of the season is because our Offensive Coordinator sucks, and defenses knew they were gonna pound the ball with hillis almost every play so they were stacking 8 and 9 man blitzes in the box.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm

timthebim wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:

I watch this guy week in and week out and he is going to be an absolute star. He is so big and strong on the D-Line that he has turned the whole defense around here in Detroit. I cant wait till next season to see how much better he gets in a NFL off season.

If we dont have a lockout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Bowl Teams named:   Pro Bowl Teams named: Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Bowl Teams named:
Page 1 of 1