Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rate your teams draft!

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
NJBeatdown86
josh200612
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
timthebim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Rate your teams draft! Empty
PostSubject: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

How do u guys think your favorite NFL team did in the draft to up-grade there team?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:03 pm

A!

The Texans needed defensive help and got it!

We found a DE, OLB, CB, & a S that could play right away.

Plus we went with a QB late that could develop down the road.

The only problem was we didn't find a WR or trade up to get Von Miller (he's the crown jewel of OLB, a major position of need).
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm

A-
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Browns get a F.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I think the Lions deserve a B for the draft for what they got but a D for filling needs if that makes sense to u guys lol. Follow me here for a second. They got Fairley in the 1st round which was a great pick at 13 for sure, but then in the second they drafted Titas Young who is a very good reciever but Rahim Moore was there the safety out of UCLA which would have really filled a hole on the defense. Then there second pick of the 2nd round they went with the running back from Illinios who although he was the second back on most peoples board he isnt the Linebacker we needed there. So I think we got guys that will help the team but I wish we would have went more defense than offense.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Detroit needed those spots though as well. They're weak at wide after Calvin, you can't keep counting on Nate Burleson to have big seasons. Then at running back Best is highly injury prone and Kevin Smith (is he even still on the team?) just doesn't have the goods anymore. They're just going to have to hope their DL is ridiculous to take some pressure off the secondary, but Stafford needed some more weapons as well
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Detroit needed those spots though as well. They're weak at wide after Calvin, you can't keep counting on Nate Burleson to have big seasons. Then at running back Best is highly injury prone and Kevin Smith (is he even still on the team?) just doesn't have the goods anymore. They're just going to have to hope their DL is ridiculous to take some pressure off the secondary, but Stafford needed some more weapons as well

Stafford did need weapons but Running backs are a dime a dozen and recievers is a need but defense is the thing we really need to upgrade and has been the thing for years.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Impossible to grade the Jets, since we don't know whether are not our picks will be serving a 20 year sentences No
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Giving the Browns a C+ until I see how the players turn out. I'm not a huge fan of ANY of our picks, but I will hold off my hatred for it, unlike Josh, until I see how it turns out...because Heckert and Holmgren know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:20 am

Mel Kiper actually gave the Browns a B+ grade on their draft. That kind of surprises me.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:34 am

49ers...

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:32 am

raiders C-
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I think the lions had a top 3 draft class this year. Now they will have a great pass rush, which will help their not so good secondary. Then, they added a very talented, speedy receiver, and a running back that i believe, will be a pro bowl back. Idk if stafford is the QB of the future, but if he can stay healthy, then who knows.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:10 pm

C for the Cowboys. They got it right with the 1st pick, they got more line help later and a DB. Not sure what they are thinking by taking my boy Murray? I guess MB3 won't be around much longer?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I think the lions had a top 3 draft class this year. Now they will have a great pass rush, which will help their not so good secondary. Then, they added a very talented, speedy receiver, and a running back that i believe, will be a pro bowl back. Idk if stafford is the QB of the future, but if he can stay healthy, then who knows.

They did have a good draft by the standards of the players will got I just dont think we did a good job of filling the holes on our defense. Rahim Moore was there and we passed for Titas Young who is good but not our biggest need. Todd Mcshay said we had the best draft and Im glad to hear that I just wanted more help on defense.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:21 pm

OU wrote:
C for the Cowboys. They got it right with the 1st pick, they got more line help later and a DB. Not sure what they are thinking by taking my boy Murray? I guess MB3 won't be around much longer?
MB3 was on the way out before that pick. Like the 1st pick and I wanted Rahim Moore in the second but a couple teams had horrible interviews with him (cowboys) being one of them. If they got Bowers in the second i would have gave them an A but Carter hurts them in my opinion so I give them a C.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:18 pm

I think Carter will be a very solid player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate your teams draft!   Rate your teams draft! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate your teams draft!
Page 1 of 1