Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How will you watch the Super Bowl?

Go down 
+4
Wolfgangsta
Bigs03
NoRegret
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How will you watch the Super Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:33 pm

You guys throwing any parties? Attending any parties? Small get together or going all out? Grub?Beer? Whats everyone's plans for the big game?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm going to be watching with about 5 other people at my buddies house. Don't like having too many people over, things can get out of hand and I only watch with people who will actaully watch and be interested in the game. But we will have wings, beer, bud, chips and dip and pizza. 37 inch HD TV, nothing too big but good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:24 pm

A couple of my military buddies are coming home from Iraq this weekend. We plan on having a bomb ass party and enjoyin the superbowl and then possibly goin to a strip club with all our good friends.

Gonna be some fun times! haha
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I'll probably have a few people over, grill, watch the Colts dominate.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 pm

I'll watch with my family at home. I've realized I don't like watching sports with other people because no one knows as much as me, in my own mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

I'll watch with a couple buddies. I agree with Wolf though, I've been watching football since I was like 4 and by now I can't stand watching with people who really have no concept of what they are talking about yet their lips never stop moving
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I'll watch with my family at home. I've realized I don't like watching sports with other people because no one knows as much as me, in my own mind.

key words.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:54 pm

I have to take it easy cause I have to be back to work at 5 am monday morning so probably a few beers, hot wings and the family.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Bro, you're hilarious
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 am

Gonna watch it at my boy's house. He has a 52" Pioneer HDTV shits sick. Definitley a few beers, some bomb ass smoke, and some munchies and enjoying the Saint win!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 am

oggy420 wrote:
Gonna watch it at my boy's house. He has a 52" Pioneer HDTV shits sick. Definitley a few beers, some bomb ass smoke, and some munchies and enjoying the Saint win!

Heh Colt hater lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 am

i dont even hate the Colts but i've always kind of liked the Saints, they're my favorite NFC team. But i wouldn't bet against Peyton Manning thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will you watch the Super Bowl?   How will you watch the Super Bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

How will you watch the Super Bowl?
Page 1 of 1