Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” Empty
PostSubject: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 pm

He's not got ten fights in him, sure he looks amazing but he's 38 lets be real here.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 am

ali is right and at 2 fights a year?

unless he fights other retired fighters at 43 i dont see this happening
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

FUEL TV correspondent Ariel Helwani spoke to Silva's manager
Quote :
[Silva's] manager doesn't think the GSP super fight will happen right now, but they'd love for it to happen at some point. I brought up the possibility of fighting Michael Bisping if he wins against Vitor Belfort. And Jorge told me they'd love that fight, but he said he didn't think Bisping has a good shot against Vitor Belfort. So they think Anderson will be back fighting in the summertime, but they're not sure who he will fight then."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/12/12/3758734/anderson-silva-camp-is-giving-up-on-gsp-super-fight-doesnt-expect
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Quote :
Anderson vs. GSP is meaningless. It would make sense if Anderson fought Jon Jones. Anderson is a fighter at another level. I'm not underestimating Jones but appraising Anderson. He's one of the best that has existed, I always thought it," he told Por Dentro da Arena in his native Brazil.

"It is very nice to see his success. I know what he has gone through. Anderson is in a very high level and should defend his belt or fight for the light heavyweight title. I think he has a greater possibility to beat Jones. He would win on the feet."
-Vitor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:42 pm

OU wrote:
Quote :
Anderson vs. GSP is meaningless. It would make sense if Anderson fought Jon Jones. Anderson is a fighter at another level. I'm not underestimating Jones but appraising Anderson. He's one of the best that has existed, I always thought it," he told Por Dentro da Arena in his native Brazil.

"It is very nice to see his success. I know what he has gone through. Anderson is in a very high level and should defend his belt or fight for the light heavyweight title. I think he has a greater possibility to beat Jones. He would win on the feet."
-Vitor

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:28 pm

He's right about Anderson vs GSP being pointless. Anderson vs Jones is the fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 pm

freakzilla wrote:
He's right about Anderson vs GSP being pointless. Anderson vs Jones is the fight!

No he's not, Vitor is just bitter about being knocked out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

No he's not, Vitor is just bitter about being knocked out.
You think Vitor would rather Spider lose to Jones then dominate GSP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”   Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider” Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White reveals Anderson Silva wants an new ten-fight deal with the UFC, Jon Jones says he’s not afraid of “The Spider”
Page 1 of 1