Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flu or stomach virus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Flu or stomach virus Empty
PostSubject: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Which would you rather have, 3 days of shitting and puking or 7 days of the flu?

Got the flu right now and I must say it is the worst.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

stomach virus, cause when I had the flu it felt like I had a stomach virus + some and my temp went over 100.

Flu is worse.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

For real man I had the nausea and shits yesterday but now I'm just nauseated from this fucking headache. Fuck fall/winter this happens every year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

jewzilla wrote:
For real man I had the nausea and shits yesterday but now I'm just nauseated from this fucking headache. Fuck fall/winter this happens every year.
Yeah the flu is some fucked up shit. I had the flu when I was younger and it was so bad that I could barely move. My muscles were really weak and I had a really high temp. I have had it when I was older as well and it was miserable but not on the level it was when I was younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 pm

3 days of shitting because I like to read on the throne.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am

virus. its hell either way so give me 3 days
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm

the flu does involve diarrhoea & vomiting, there's a tendency for people refer to a heavy cold as the flu though.

in reply to the OP, i'd take the 3 days vomiting & diarrhoea over the 7 days cold/flu because i'd rather feel like shit for 3 days than 7.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm

I guess a better question would be would you rather be glued to your toilet or bed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I'll take the flu any day! Hate being on the toilet because of a stomach bug and using up a roll of TP per day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flu or stomach virus   Flu or stomach virus Empty

Back to top Go down

Flu or stomach virus
Page 1 of 1