Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

troops in yemen and Libya !

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

troops in yemen and Libya ! Empty
PostSubject: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

fuckery!!! http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-notifies-congress-troops-sent-libya-yemen-182602336--election.html

this is fucking months late good job america, support alqueda and muslim brotherhood with air strikes but no troops now we have huge caches of handheld surface to air missles approx 7,000 and scores of other munitions now months after all the massacres we are going to step in?

I have one question for our brave journalists. Why wont you ask how protestors got the whereabouts of our ambassador instead of asking about romneys comments ???

I mean how the fuck did it leak he was in a consulates in Benghazi instead of the capital in Tripoli ?

Last edited by Cu Bu on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

I am getting a tad bit nervous about that region, 2012 is fast approaching Squirt
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm

. "make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to seek to bring to justice the offenders"

wtf is this make no mistake we will work???? with libyan governement???(is there one) to seek justice

this is side talk I don't want to hear this shit now just fucking tell the truth we had two MSGs with no live rounds of ammo defending our ambassador at a time when the UK reported giving us intel shit was going down this arab spring.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Yeah, i'm tired of Obama's hard on and open wallet for the muslim brotherhood. Letting these guys take over the middle east is why our involvement in war in the middle east will only expand. Good job, you took the troops out of Iraq..how long until they are back because they have become far more primitive and violent because of who took over because we didnt finish what we were doing simply so Obama can deliver on atleast one campaign promise.

These clowns need to stop thinking that these nutbags want to live in an actual democracy and call a spade a spade. They are primitive, they arent going to change with money, happy meals, and apologies that we don't owe them. I don't give a shit what happens to them or the "innocent" people who can't control and do nothing to stop what they claim is only a small fraction of their actual religion and countries..yet, could not/would not stop them from taking over.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I also don't buy that this is over some stupid ass short film. Why are they shoving this down our throats?

The timing..9/11 and the cries for Osama bin Laden and they think this is over a short film?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/revealed-inside-story-of-us-envoys-assassination-8135797.html

Looks like they knew it was coming.

----

Looks like Obama bit off more than he can chew and his 2009 apology tour failed.

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:05 pm

after sending Rice out to tell everyone this was not a planned incident and stemmed over a controversial unreleased movie president Obama said yesterday that infact The Libyan government was correct in stating it was planned and deliberate
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/ambassador-susan-rice-libya-attack-not-premeditated/

palm
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Cuba its clear you are unaware what's goin in inyemen, north an south Yemen were in a civil war until the 90s the Yemeni government had been on an openly declared war against al Qaeda for the past 5 years, the south Is a strong hold for them al shabaab (famous for al-amriki the American jihadist boy John walker lindh)

Are you against helping a country in an open war against al Qaeda
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Cuba its clear you are unaware what's goin in inyemen, north an south Yemen were in a civil war until the 90s the Yemeni government had been on an openly declared war against al Qaeda for the past 5 years, the south Is a strong hold for them al shabaab (famous for al-amriki the American jihadist boy John walker lindh)

Are you against helping a country in an open war against al Qaeda

why is it clear i am unaware?? did you read my posts? I said it was late and I also criticized the handling of the terrorist attack

btw welcome back birdman
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 am

Well you claim we support al Qaeda when we actively ate backing a nation waging a leitimate war against Al Qaeda

Don't worry I love you
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Well you claim we support al Qaeda when we actively ate backing a nation waging a leitimate war against Al Qaeda

Don't worry I love you

We relied on Al Qaeda forces and helped the cause with air strikes to help defeat Gaddafi. We also supported them by not having troops on the ground when the regime fell and huge caches of weapons were making there way across boarders in hands of Al Qaeda fighters.

I do not think we or our administration support the beliefs of Al Qaeda.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

You are stretching and have absolutely no proof that we replied on al Qaeda in Libya in fact that is unequivocally wrong, the united front in Libya had no al Qaeda ties, the abdullah azzam brigades (Syria, Libya) , al nusrah( Syria) and al shabaab (Yemen ) ate receiving no funding from us . We are backing the people waging a war against them in Yemen
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm

You want troops on the ground in Libya and Syria and Yemen ?

That's absolutely nuts
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I have the complete ffferent take, Libya and Yemen were handled accordingly, I Libya we didn't have to send any troops and overthrew gaddafi, Yemen we need to do exactly what we are doing
Maybe you forgot but whenever our military is stationed in Yemen we tend to get attacked (uss cole), we need to support the anti al Qaeda forces and drone like crazy (we are)

Al nusrah an off shoot of ak Qaeda has claimed responsibility for 38 car bombs In Syria and recently staged a complex assault with the free Syrian army on the Syrian airport.
Al Qaeda and the free Syrian army are openly coordinating and working together.
You want to go bungling into a Alawhite/Shiite - Sunni civil war with a life long enemy in one end and al qaeda on the other ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Bird have you been watching the VICE Ground Zero Syria video series? Ruff stuff

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDbSvEZka6GF1rFGRDuV-BX2XpSE7qZM0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Ya man honestly the best website to monitor all drove strikes, wars or terrorist attacks in mid East is longwarjournal.org

Syria is clearly a Alawhite/Shiite - Sunni civil war with forces loyal to al-Assad fighting a mixture of nationalist Syrians and Sunni al Qaeda collaborators , we need to stay the fuck out of that one, what have the Syrian people done for America in the past 25 years? Their government flooded Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq with thousands of insurgents and weapons, they ate reaping the blowback of supporting terrorism (just as Pakistan is) .

Hate to say it but let them fight their own civil war, attempting to arm free Syrian army without Al Nusrah will simply not happen . Contain it onto Syria avoiding spi over to turkey and Lebanon, that's what I say
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
You are stretching and have absolutely no proof that we replied on al Qaeda in Libya in fact that is unequivocally wrong, the united front in Libya had no al Qaeda ties, the abdullah azzam brigades (Syria, Libya) , al nusrah( Syria) and al shabaab (Yemen ) ate receiving no funding from us . We are backing the people waging a war against them in Yemen

i have proof in teh links birdman. i see ye has little proof for thou
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm

What are you talking about your on cloud 9 if you think we worked with AQ in Libya
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm

I have stated nothing but facts
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

i linked abc and yahoo not exactly fox or drudge on my info

you really do not think al qaeda militants were among the rebels in Libya? We indirectly gave them over 7,000 hand held surface to air missle launchers by not being on the ground when momar fell
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

you really do not think al qaeda militants were among the rebels in Libya? We indirectly gave them over 7,000 hand held surface to air missle launchers by not being on the ground when momar fell

Is there any evidence that AQ were amongst the rebels? If not, why try and guess?

And those rebels taking those weapons is so much different then the US giving those weapons to the rebels.

A real shakey argument u r trying to build here.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 pm

captain organic wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Is there any evidence that AQ were amongst the rebels? If not, why try and guess?

And those rebels taking those weapons is so much different then the US giving those weapons to the rebels.

A real shakey argument u r trying to build here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-liberation-of-libya-nato-special-forces-and-al-qaeda-join-hands/26255

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/30/al-qaeda-sends-fighters-to-libya/

http://www.examiner.com/article/anti-al-qaeda-libyans-reveal-obama-administration-helped-al-qaeda-benghazi

study
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:40 am

aight, little egg on face here. Need to figure out a rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Link to the Al Nustah commander talking about how e commanded the free Syrian army assault on airport

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/10/al_nusrah_front_comm.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troops in yemen and Libya !   troops in yemen and Libya ! Empty

Back to top Go down

troops in yemen and Libya !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next