Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

woke up early yesterday and

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

woke up early yesterday and Empty
PostSubject: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 pm

MTV News reported Anderson Silvas family and friends thought he was gay. He also admitted to wearing his sisters clothes. Anyone see this interview? I just saw it in the news running at the bottom of the tv screen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah, it's posted in some of these threads already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm

lol u watch mtv
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:24 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/30/3280817/ufc-mw-champ-anderson-silva-people-thought-i-was-gay
Quote :
"A lot of people thought I was gay," Anderson Silva admits.

It has been observed numerous times over the years that the middleweight champion has an unusually high-pitched voice for such an alpha male and Silva says that when he was a teenager, more than one person thought he was gay.

That probably wasn’t helped by the fact that until around the age of 14 he thought it was "normal" to allow his sister to dress him up with girl’s clothes and play with dolls.

"We would wear a dress, put on her shoes," the UFC champion tells Tatame with admirable frankness. "And because I am very vain about my appearance, and have a high voice, a lot of people were sure I was gay."
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
lol u watch mtv

Mtv2, and i like waking up to music. Im bot sure if i fell asleep watching something or if just turned it so i could wake up to videos playing. I can't sleep without a tv on. The only show on any mtv channel i watch is rediculousness.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:38 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
lol u watch mtv

Mtv2, and i like waking up to music. Im bot sure if i fell asleep watching something or if just turned it so i could wake up to videos playing. I can't sleep without a tv on. The only show on any mtv channel i watch is rediculousness.

I watch Awkward and The I want my pants back show lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Never heard of em. I hate turning on those channels from fear of snooky.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:36 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Never heard of em. I hate turning on those channels from fear of snooky.

I don't watch it that much it's probably been a couple of months since I turned on MTV.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:47 pm

He might be. Anderson Silva's wife came home to this last weekend.

woke up early yesterday and 424741_10151077773698547_1991088723_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 am

LOL wtf Kings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woke up early yesterday and   woke up early yesterday and Empty

Back to top Go down

woke up early yesterday and
Page 1 of 1